33

Mr.Kim faced her.

"Are you ready to say bye bye to your dear life?"Soorin said.

"Why are you still alive?"

"You'll just say that to your sister,Hyun?Well what can I say,you even tried to kill me with that bombing sh*t but guess what,I'll still alive and kicking."

"Ah!"He groaned when he was kicked on his crotch.

"That is nothing from everything you've done to me!"She pointed the gun on his head."But guess what?I'm ending you right here."She grinned.Shs was about to pull the trigger when.."Ah!"She screamed.Gladly Mr.Kim brought his taser,now his sister was on floor.

"Sh*t I need to find Jisoo!"He got out of the room.

"Soohyun!"Jisoo on the other hand,doesn't know what to do.She was trying to knock the glass with her bare hands,where Irene was.

"Where is the door,Namjoon?!"She shouted.

"You'll never get her out there,Jisoo.Say ba bye to your wife and your unborn kids."

"F*ck you!"

"Oh really?I'll get you definitely fucked up."He pressed a button,then water suddenly rushed down where Irene is.

"Yah!Sh*t!"

"She'll die soon,Jisoo.Bye."

"Fuck you!"She rushed to Namjoon and punched his face,making him fall on the floor.He fell,she went on top of him and punched his face again.

"I hate you!"

"I hate you too!"Namjoon shouted."This is a payback to you and to your father.I was suppose to only get a revenge to your father,but I figured out that your pain will be his great pain.And also,you stole my star at the club,so let's both suffer."

"Asshole!"She punched him again,but Namjoon remained smirking.

"You're wasting your find trying to kill me.Look,the water's filling up quick.In just few minutes she'll wake up and you'll see her drowning,and you won't be able to do anything to save her."

"You'll pay for this!"Jisoo stood up,she went to the glass box,she can't find any door.2/3 was already filled up,she's trying to kick it and attack int but it's too thick.Irene opened her eyes.

"Irene!"Jisoo shouted.

"Jisoo!"Irene tried to wiggle her body but she can't get out of the tie.Namjoon left them.Soon it was filled with water.Jisoo can't see anything that could be thrown,that can shatter the glass.Irene was again,loosing her consciousness.

"Irene stay awake!"She shouted,tears falling from her eyes.Soon unknown men came with her father.

"Dad!"Her father grabbed a gun from the other man's waist.He pointed it at the glass."What are you doing?!"

"She'll die if she stay there longer!Boys look for Namjoon and Soorin.Just man and woman.Get everybody you'll see at the building."

"Yes sir."They left.Mr.Kim aimed at the glass,making sure that it won't hurt Irene.It took him six shots before a big hole was formed,so they could enter.Jisoo walked in,she brought Irene out after untying her.She put her down,lightly tapping her face.

"Irene wake up."She begged,tears falling from her eyes as she held Irene's hand tight.Soon Irene opened her eyes.

"J-Jisoo.."

"You're finally awake!"She hugged her.Mr.Kim finally sighed in relief.

"I'll never let anyone of you happy!"

*BANG*

-

One part left