10

Jisoo figured out that Irene needs her so..

"Okay I'm staying."Jisoo said as she sat next to her.Irene tapped the bed.

"Lay here,beside me."Irene ordered her so she laid next to her.

"What are you doing?"Jisoo asked her as Irene sniffed on her clothes.

"You smell good."Irene said.

"What?"

"Stupid."Irene said as she rolled her eyes.Irene snuggled on Jisoo's neck as her hands were holding on Jisoo's shirt tight."Ugh my head aches so much.This kid won't let me rest.But the baby's cooperative when I'm at work though.But everytime I gets home gosh he or she won't let me rest."She ranted to Jisoo.She was a little surprised when Jisoo put her hand on her belly.

"Hey.Don't make it hard for your mommy,little one.Okay?"Jisoo said.Irene suddenly smiled.Jisoo was like the ideal perfect family 'man'.Even though they don't have romantic relationship,Jisoo took care of her really well."I wonder if this will be a boy or a girl."

"What do you want?"Irene asked.

"As long as it is healthy I don't mind whatever the gender is."Jisoo said.

"I don't know what got into your girl to leave you,she's already the luckiest yet she still left."Irene said.

"You know I have flaws,and maybe were not really meant together.Maybe this is my destiny.To be the best parent for our little angel."Jisoo said as she smiled adoringly.

"This baby will be the luckiest kid,I guess."Irene said.Jisoo smiled.

"I wish so."

-

Jisoo's phone rang,it's her alarm and it's in her pocket.She fished it out from her pocket and turn the alarm off,careful not to wake Irene up.Shes still sleepy since Irene woke up several times because of her nausea.They didn't get any proper sleep.But she still needs to go to work,she have a family to raise now.She stood up from the bed then she went to her room,getting ready for the day.She ready her clothes and went downstairs first,cooking their breakfast.She ate her breakfast and left breakfast for Irene,then she took a bath and got ready for the work.She headed to Irene's room first and the girl was still sleeping.She assured that the unit will be safe for her,then she went out,going to her work.

"Good morning."Jisoo greeted Lisa.

"Hey Jisoo how are you?"Lisa asked.

"I'm good."

"Irene moved to your home right?How was it?"Lisa asked.

"Fine but it was sleepless.She had a worst nausea.I feel bad for her."Jisoo said as she sat at her swivel chair.

"There's a lot more to come,Jisoo.When my sister's pregnant gosh we went through sleepless nights multiple times and when the baby comes out,it's much harder."Lisa said.

"Well,I gotta face the parenting life."

"Good luck,Ji!"

-

Irene woke up and got off the bed.Its already 11 am when she woke up,she's a heavy sleeper for weeks already.She walked downstairs and went to the dinning,she found a plate with fried rice formed to a smile with bacon strips on top,two sunny side up eggs like eyes and a small part of hotdog as nose.Jisoo left a little note.

Eat well,Irene.I don't know what you want for lunch but I have raw foodsa t the fridge,you can cook whatever you like.Take care of yourself!

-Jisoo

She smiled.

"She's really thoughtful."