20

"What color should we get?"Jisoo asked Irene.

"Sky blue!"She said happily.

"Okay."They got few gallons of the paint,then they bought another small containers of different colors,it's actually Irene's idea and Jisoo have no idea on where Irene would use it.They went at Jisoo's office,bringing the paint there.Jisoo put some paper on the floor,so the paint won't ruin the floor's design.

"Let's start this?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah!"Irene happily said.Irene found it fun to do,they helped each other and with another men's help,since they can't finish this within a day if it's only the two of them working.

"Hey Jisoo."Irene called her.Jisoo looked at her.

"Hmm?"

"You have something in your face."Irene said.

"Where?"Jisoo asked.

"There."There's nothing,actually.Irene was just playing around.Irene touched her face,putting a paint on her cheek.Jisoo felt the wet paint.

"Irene..you put something on my face don't you?"

"Nope."Irene acted innocently then she giggled.Jisoo was getting ready to move,Irene sensed it so she immediately stood up and ran.

"Irene!"

"No!"Irene was about to reach the door but then Jisoo reached her,blocking her."AHHH!"She shrieked.

"You crazy girl!"Jisoo carried her like a sack on her shoulder,then put her back on their place.Jisoo made her sit,she got the paint on her finger,about to put it on Irene's nose.

"No!"Irene tried to move but Jisoo's holding on her hips,so she can't move.Jisoo put the paint on her face.

"That's it.You still look cute though."Jisoo said.

"You're unfair you trapped me!"Irene whined.Jisoo laughed.

"You started it."

"It's a innocent prank!"

"You really like playing around,don't you?"Jisoo said.

"I don't know I just really like your face this days."Jisoo chuckled,then she put her hand just above Irene's stomach.She stroke it in a gentle way.

"This baby will definitely look like me since you like my face too much."Jisoo said.

"I would love to see a baby version of you."Irene said as she smiled.

"Yeah because I'm so cute."Jisoo said and they just laughed.After few hours around 3 pm,they finally finished painting the office.Irene used the other colors to draw designs at the wall,Jisoo smiled seeing it.

"You're pretty talented,huh?"Jisoo said as she wrapped her arms around Irene's shoulder.

"Of course I am."Irene said.

"I can only draw stickman,you know?"Irene laughed.

"I know."

"I got a TV here.Wanna watch?"Jisoo said.

"Yeah."They sat at the couch after Jisoo opened the television.They just watch.Jisoo was surprised when Irene suddenly stood up in front of her.

"What do you need,Rene?"Jisoo asked.Irene leaned on her,until their faces were just few inches away.Jisoo was clenching her fist.

I read that in some cases pregnant woman gets sexually active.Fuck is this it?

Jisoo was more surprised when Irene sat on her lap,but she suddenly snuggled on Jisoo's neck,then she wrapped her arms around Jisoo's neck.

"You're warm."Irene said.

"I am because I'm alive."

"You'll be a good bed.I'm sleepy."Irene yawned then she leaned her body on Jisoo's,then she closed her eyes,easily dozing off to sleep.Jisoo sighed then she smiled.

She's so random.