15

Jisoo drove,they were halfway to Jisoo's home when someone blocked their car.Actually there were multiple cars surrounding them.

"What is this?"Jisoo said.

"It's them..my boss's people."Irene said.Irene's getting nervous,Jisoo held her hand.

"It will be okay,alright?"Someone knocked at the door,signalling them to come out."I'll go out.No matter what happens,stay here.Always think of our child's safety."Jisoo said.

"But what if something wrong happens?"Irene said.

"We will be fine.Trust me,Rene.Remember,stay here whatever the situation will be."Jisoo got off the car and she locked the door,so they won't be able to reach for Irene.

"What's our problem here?"Jisoo asked in a calm tone.

"We need to bring Irene back at the bar.They will be looking for her."

"No.She will never go back there."Jisoo said.

"If we can't get her in a nice way,maybe in another way."

*BOOGSH

"Ah!"Jisoo groaned as she was punched at her stomach.There were five people and she have no chances of winning here,but she still tried to fight.

"Hold her!"The other man shouted,two people held Jisoo.

"Let me go!"Jisoo shouted.And there the other three punched her and kicked her,Irene's already in tears seeing the situation.She wanted to help Jisoo but she needs to think of her baby's sake.She can't call the police,her boss's power is so big and definitely he have people there too.

"Now will you give her up nicely?"

"No.E-Even in my last breath."Jisoo said.

"You idiot."She recieved another punch on her face.The other one walked away,he walked to the car's door and try to open it.

"No!"With all Jisoo's energy left,she stood up and ran towards the door,shielding herself so they won't be able to open it.

"Jisoo!"Irene shouted.

"Call dad!"Jisoo shouted at her,Irene immediately looked for her phone around,and she found it on Jisoo's seat.She immediately looked for Jisoo's dad's number then she called it.After few rings he finally answered.

"Hello?"

"Hello dad?Help us please!Jisoo's being hurt we need help!"Irene shouted,she's already panicking.

"Okay okay help's on its way!Keep the phone's location and I'll be there quick!"Irene did what she was told,she looked at Jisoo who's already half unconscious,she was still holding tight at the door so it won't be opened.Shes being kicked and hit but due to severe body trauma she felt numb.Soon her father came with her other men, immediately helping Jisoo."Hey!"He walked there with a gun on his hand,he will never let anyone hurt his precious daughter.

"D-Dad.."Jisoo whispered.After the men were pushed away, Jisoo's father ran to her,laying her head on his lap.

"Jisoo oh my gosh..call the ambulance quick!"He shouted.This time Irene also got off the car,she ran to Jisoo while crying.

"Jisoo.."She sobbed as she held Jisoo's hand.

"You alright?"Jisoo asked her in a horse voice,she can't really speak well as of the moment.

"Help's coming,okay?Hold on."Irene said as she held on Jisoo's hand,but Jisoo's eyes slowly closed."Jisoo?Jisoo!"