2[M]

Jisoo stood up, walking to the couple and she confirmed that it's her girlfriend with another guy.

"You bitch!"Jisoo pushed the guy and punched him on his face.

"What the fuck who are you?!"The guy asked.

"Who am I?I'm your worst fucking nightmare."Jisoo said as he held the guy's collar and punched his face again and again.

"Jisoo!"Jisoo's girlfriend shouted,trying to stop Jisoo from almost killing the guy.It created such a big ruckus that everyone's center of attention are them.The guy pushed Jisoo with all his might.

"You're Soojoo's fiance ain't you?You're the stupid, lame girl on bed that's why she went to me to do things you can't give her."The guy said.

"Take your words back!"Jisoo shouted and about to attack the guy again but Soojoo stopped her.

"Stop,Jisoo.Please?"Soojoo said.

"What is this?What did I do for you to do this to me?"

"He gave me the things you can give.Time."Soojoo said then she held the guy's hand."Let's go."They walked out,leaving Jisoo alone,standing at the crowd.The people there started minding their own business again.

"Jisoo,I think you need to drink."Her boss said as he pulled Jisoo to the table.Irene was there,she pity Jisoo,Jisoo doesn't deserve any of this.She knows Jisoo's love for that girl is too pure.Jisoo was quiet and just drink her heart out,until she get drunk.

"Am I not enough?!Am I?!"Jisoo shouted.

"Hey can you look after her?I don't know where her house is,maybe she can stay here until morning comes that the alcohol wash off.Bring her to a VIP room.I really need to go my dad's looking for me.Heres her car key,bag and here's the payment."Jisoo's boss said.

"Okay."Irene brought Jisoo at the room,there's still beer on Jisoo's hand.

"Cheers for my broken heart yuhoo!"She shouted.

"Jisoo stop that."Irene grabbed the bottle out from Jisoo's hand,putting it on the table.When she looked back on Jisoo,Jisoo was looking at her intenly."What's with your lo-"Irene was stunned when Jisoo grabbed her nape,kissing her deeply.

"Lame?I'll show you the lame that guy said."Jisoo said,as if she's talking to Soojoo.She laid Irene at the bed as she sucked Irene's neck.

"Hmm.."Irene moaned softly.Jisoo looked at her intently.

"Is he better?"She whispered as she removed Irene's top,Irene was to caught up by the moment that she doesn't care on what's about to happen.Jisoo unclasped her bra,her warm hands against Irene's breast.

"Jisoo.."

"That's right,honey.Moan my name."Jisoo whispered on her ear huskily.Jisoo continued to travel her hands around Irene's body,Irene was too pleasured that she didn't knew Jisoo already successfully undressed her.Jisoo's finger passed by her wet heat,Irene was desperately bucking her hips."Calm down."Jisoo's hand laid on Irene's back,while her finger slipped on Irene's pussy.

"Fuck Jisoo.."Jisoo fingered her at a slow pace.She slowly increased the pace and she added another finger,making Irene moan more."Jisoo!"She shouted as she cummed on Jisoo's fingers.Jisoo pulled her fingers out and licked it clean.Jisoo unbuckled her belt and removed her underwear,she's so turned on that she can cum any minute right now."Jisoo stop.."Irene slightly pushed her as she realized what Jisoo is about to do.

"Don't be scared,honey.I'll prove you that I'm more than what you think I am."Jisoo said as she held on her hips,entering her cock on Irene's cunt.

"Ugh Jisoo.."Irene moaned,as she felt a unusual pain and pleasure at the same time.Jisoo moved slowly inside her.

"Fuck..talking about damn tight pussy."Jisoo said as she moved a little faster.

"Ahh.."Irene moaned as the pain went away and pleasure took over.Jisoo held on for a little longer,but soon she felt herself exploding soon.

"Fuck I'm cumming..cum with me."Jisoo said as she massaged her clit.

"Jisoo!"Irene shrieked just like she did earlier,cumming once again.Her pussy clamped around Jisoo's dick,Jisoo cummed inside her as her tight pussy milked her dry.Jisoo pulled out,she laid next to Irene.

"I'm always better than that bitch.Remember that,Soojoo."