17

Mr.Kim didn't show that he's surprised,he kept his straight face.

"So it's you."He said.The guy filled his wine glass with wine,he handed it to Mr.Kim.

"Let's have a drink."

"Nope."

"Okay okay.What brings you here?"He asked.

"You hurted my daughter."

"Who?"

"Kim Jisoo."

"Oh."He chuckled."What a small world.The one who stole my bar's superstar."

"Stop bothering them and I will let this pass.Let them live a life."Mr.Kim said.

"Kim Soohyun.You think it's that easy?She brings the biggest men in my bar I can't just let her go."

"Stop this,Namjoon!This isn't going anywhere!"He shouted.

"I won't stop.Specially finding out that you're her father.I never paid attention whenever I see her on billboards or magazines before.But oh well.What are the odds?"Namjoon said.

"You won't hurt her again or I'll make sure that this bar will be turned down."

"You think I'm scared of you Mr.Kim?Or should I say,dad?"He said.

"I despise you.You made the right decision on not wanting to be a member of my family."Mr.Kim said.Yes,he's his child.He was the original first born.His son from a college night stand and now,messing with his life.

"I despise you too,don't worry.You left my mom to save your name making her suffer to die.Then you'll fetch me up like nothing happened you selfish old gal."Namjoon said.He really hate her own father.He and her mom suffered because he left them.

"It's all in the past and I regretted it.You can make me pay,but not my daughter and her family."He said.

"Funny how you're being too protective towards that Jisoo girl when you threw me off the bus just because of rejecting your offer to be a member of your family that I hated.What will your daughter do if she finds out that she had a brother?"He said.

"Don't you ever tell her or I'll make sure you live in hell."

"Wow.Oh well it won't affect me anymore.All my life I live in hell.Go out.I don't want to waste my time to some old stupid man.Boys,get him out."Namjoon said.They were about to  pull Jisoo's father out but he yanked their hand away.

"I can leave.This will be my first warning,Namjoon.You have no rights to lay a finger on my family."He said before leaving.Namjoon laughed.

"Pathetic."

-

Jisoo noticed that Irene's sleepy.

"Go home now,I'll be fine alone."I'll call dad to fetch you up."She told Irene.

"No I wanna stay here with you.I'm not leaving."Irene said.

"Okay then you can sleep here in the bed."Jisoo was about to leave the bed but Irene stopped her.

"No,rest there.I'm fine here."Irene said.

"No you need a comfortable place."

"Nope I'm fine."Jisoo sighed.

"Okay,I think we can fit at this bed.Come here beside me c'mon.Take a nap."Jisoo said.Irene sighed and she laid next to Jisoo.She really needs to rest.She leaned her body on Jisoo,the little weight hurts Jisoo,but she didn't care.

"This is so much comfortable."Irene said as she held Jisoo's hand,wrapping it on waist,just above her stomach.Just minutes later Irene fell asleep on Jisoo's shoulder.Jisoo finds her cute.She used her other hand to put the strings of hair away from Irene's face.She smiled.

"Pretty."

⚠️ STREAM FEEL MY RHYTHM ⚠️