19

Their documents were completed and they're ready to go to another country.

"Dad is it really okay if we left you here alone again?"Jisoo asked.Mr.Kim tapped her shoulder.

"I'll be fine,my daughter.I can love alone.Just think about your family now,okay?"Mr.Kim said.Jisoo hugged her father tight.

"I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too."Irene also hugged Mr.Kim.

"We'll sent you some pictures of the ultrasound like you wanted."Irene said.Mr.Kim smiled.

"Thank you."He waved goodbye to them and they left,riding at his private airplane.He sighed."My daughter's really a grown up woman now."He walked out,leaving the airport.Irene and Jisoo settled at the plane,Irene yawn.

"You're sleepy again?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded.

"This baby won't let me be awake for long.I always feel tired and sleepy."Irene said.Jisoo chuckled.

,"It's totally normal,Rene.Go sleep,I'll wake you up when we get there."Jisoo said.Irene nodded then she leaned at the seat,slowly falling asleep.

Both of them ended up sleeping,Irene woke up first,she looked at Jisoo.She giggled as she saw the girl sleeping,then she took some few pictures of her.She tapped Jisoo's nose.

"Bop bop."Jisoo opened her eyes,just to see Irene playing with her face.She suddenly held Irene's hand,stopping her as she stared at her intenly.

"You're playing with me huh?"Jisoo asked.

"B-Because your face is funny when you are sleeping."

"If you do that,our baby will look like me."Irene pinched her cheeks to the point that it hurts."Aww!"

"It's okay if this baby looks like you.Its your child anyway I don't mind."

"Buckle up, we're about to land."The pilot announced.They finally landed and got to the airport.

"Is it okay for you if we go check my office first before going to my house here?"Jisoo said.

"You have a house here?"

"Yeah.I used to live here for years when I studied in Harvard."

"You studied in Harvard?!"

"Of course!Do you doubt me?"

"Yeah because sometimes you play stupid."Irene said.

"I'm not!"Jisoo argued.

"You are."Irene said before walking first.

"Aish whatever."Jisoo just rolled her eyes.They went to the car Jisoo rented,then Jisoo drove to their office here.Its not as big as the skyscraper building of yhier company in Korea,but pretty big already for a starting branch.Jisoo held Irene's hand."Let's go."They walked in,to the top floor and to Jisoo's office.Jisoo opened the door,it's just plain white with black couch, divider,table,computer set and a swivel chair.Theres no frames or what,just like a very simple office.

"It's plain."Irene said.

"Yes it is.Will you help me put some designs here tomorrow?"Jisoo said.

"Yup."

"Okay thanks.If we still stays here once you delivers our baby,we could stay home for maybe 2 months then I'll leave this right side empty,we can put the crib right there then put a table for the baby's belongings."Jisoo said.

"You really have a concrete plan already,huh?"Irene said.

"Of course.I've been planning for the longest years for my future child.I'm so excited."Jisoo held on Irene's stomach,it shows a little cute bump already,their baby's already showing them it's existence.Jisoo lowered a little,just in the stomach's level."Grow well,little one.Your mom and I will wait for you diligently.Okay?"Irene smiled.

Cute.

I really think Jisoo will look so cute once she gets her own child