5

"Hey Irene are you okay there?"Nayeon asked as she knocked at the door but Irene was still stunned.She can't believe her eyes.She didn't even notice Sunmi and Nayeon entering the restroom,walking towards her.Sunmi snatched the pregnancy test out of her hand.

"Oh my you're pregnant!"Sunmi announces.

"M-Maybe it's false positive you know?"Irene tried to convince herself.

"I have a lot more kits on my room hold on."Sunmi left and brought another four pieces.Irene tried it and it's still all positive.

"See?You're pregnant!"Nayeon said.

"I'm in very big trouble."Irene whispered.

"Get an abortion if you don't want it.I know few hospitals."Sunmi said.

"No way it's my child too."Irene said.

"So who's the baby daddy?"Nayeon asked,wiggling her eyebrows.

"I'm sleepy tell our boss I can't make it today."Irene said as she laid at the bed.

"Okay.See you later,Miss preggy."Nayeon said and Irene just rolled her eyes.

Should I tell Jisoo?

-

Jisoo came at the bar today,to have a drink.She wandered her eyes around but Irene was nowhere to be seen.

"Who are you looking for,cutie?"Sunmi asked.

"Where's Irene?"She asked.

"She's at home.Shes not feeling well.I'm here,honey.Why don't you just spend the night with me?"Jisoo smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry but no."Jisoo said.

"Okay.Whats your name?"

"Jisoo."

"Okay I'll tell her that you're looking for her."

"Okay thank you."Jisoo got few drinks and after she went home This is the first time that Irene wasn't around so she's really worried about her because she's like a bestfriend to her.She laid at her bed,slowly falling asleep as her thoughts were tangled.

-

Irene was getting ready for work,she looked at her body on the mirror.Theres no changes yet and no baby bump,she caressed her flat tummy.

"How are you there,sweetie?"She smiled at herself.Somewhat,she realized she's not really disappointed about her pregnancy.In fact,her biggest dream is being a mother wit the right man.But things took different turn,everything was unexpected for her.

"Rene get ready!"Nayeon shouted.

"Yes I'm getting ready!"She shouted back.After dressing up she went to the car.

"Someone's looking for you yesterday.Jisoo?"Sunmi said.

"What did she say?"

"She's looking for you and she declined my offer to be with her that night.Pretty loyal."Sunmi said.

"Anyways would you tell the baby daddy about your kid?"Nayeon asked.

"Im..I'm still thinking about that."Irene said.

"C'mon tell that man.Its his kid too duhh.Don't take all the responsibility."Nayeon said.Irene just nodded,still thinking about it.They were all brought at the bar,she walked to her stage and the music started playing,she swayed her hips,just in the rhythm that makes everyone who watches her to cheer loudly.Jisoo walked in,seeing Irene dance there.She gulped.

"She's hot."She sat at a table,then she chose Irene to seat next to her.

"Hi Jisoo!"Irene greeted her.

"Hi Rene.You didn't come yesterday.Are you okay?"Jisoo asked worriedly.Irene doesn't know what to answer,should she tell Jisoo about their baby?"Rene?"

"I have to tell you something very important.Can you listen?"Irene asked.

"Of course.What is it?"Jisoo asked.Irene sighed,this is it.

"I'm pregnant and it's our..child."She confessed.