7

Irene was surprised,as she didn't expect this from Jisoo with the reaction she gave her yesterday.

"Are you sure about this?"Irene asked.Jisoo nodded.

"I know my reaction was pretty bad yesterday but I'm serious about taking the responsibility.Its a mistake I did but you know I believe things happen for a reason."Jisoo said.

"Let's talk inside."Irene was the first one to walk in and Jisoo followed.They sat at a table."How do you want our set up to be?"Irene asked.

"Uhm I don't really have sure idea.But you can stay at my place so I could take care of you.You know uhm..you can do whatever you like but I wish for you to stay at my home so if ever there's needs,cravings and nausea I'll be able to take care of you.Is it okay?Hey don't cry did I do something wrong?"Jisoo asked as she saw Irene,teary eyed.She was a bit surprised when Irene hugged her and sobbed at her chest.Irene was quite sensitive and appreciative about everything this days,maybe because of her hormones.

"I thought I'll face everything alone,thank you Jisoo."She said.Jisoo smiled.

"Anything for you,Rene.You can ask me anything you need.We're in this together,okay?"Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

"Okay."

"I'll take the day off tomorrow,I'll pick you up.Maybe by lunch I'll fetch you up."Jisoo said.

"Sure."

-

The next day..

Jisoo woke up very early to clean the unit up,she's getting ready for Irene.She ate breakfast first then she fixed everything and hid some things,after few hours she was finally done.She sat and sigh.

"That's tiring."She took a bath and got ready to fetch Irene up, after dressing up she went to her car,to Irene's place.Last night Irene gave her their dorm's full address.She came there then she knocked at the door,but Nayeon was the one who opened it.Nayeon looked at her from head to toe.

"Hi hottie who are you looking for?"She asked.

"Uhm..Irene?Is she there?I'm picking her up."Jisoo said,but Nayeon gave her a shocked expression.

"So you're the baby daddy?How did that happen?"Nayeon said.

"Pretty complicated."

"You have the.."

"Yup.Maybe bigger than any boys you had."Jisoo said and she winked,Nayeon found her sexy."So can I enter?"

"Of course but that girl's sleeping.Shes a sleepy head this days."Nayeon said.

"That's typical for a pregnant woman.Where is her room?"

"There."Nayeon pointed at a door.She walked at the room and knocked at the door,but no one's responding.She gently open the door and there Irene is,sleeping soundly.She tapped Irene's thigh gently.

"Irene wake up.Time to go home with me."Jisoo said.Irene just groaned.

"I want to sleep."Jisoo saw that Irene didn't packed anything,so she let Irene sleep more and pack her things up.She finally finish it and Irene finally woke up.

"You're here?"Irene said.

"Yes I'm here.Now will you go home with me,Miss Bae?"

-

This story is a little fluff so I hope you enjoy it.