23

Irene opened her eyes,she looked around and she didn't found Jisoo next to her.She went at the bathroom and took a bath,then after she's done she went downstairs and she saw Jisoo,preparing breakfast.

"Good morning."Jisoo greeted her with a smile as soon as she saw her.

"Good morning."Irene greeted her back.She sat at the dinning table.They ate together.

"I'm going at the office.Wanna come with me there or you'll just stay here?"Jisoo asked.

"I wanna come with you.I don't wanna be left alone here."Irene said.

"Okay.Go change,I'll go take a bath."

"Okay."After finishing up,Irene went to her room to get changed,Jisoo cleaned the dishes up then she went to her room too.She removed the bedsheets from the bed,she put it in a basket then put it in their dirty clothes downstairs.She changed the sheets then she went at the bathroom,she took a bath and got ready for her work.She finished her dress up then she walked downstairs,she saw Irene seating there.

"Let's go."Jisoo said.

"Okay."They left the house and drive to Jisoo's office.They came there,Irene sat at the couch while Jisoo sat at the swivel chair.

"I'm just going to the restroom."Irene excused herself.Just in time her phone rang,so she answered the call.Its h r dad.

"Hello?"Jisoo said.

"Hi hi!You told me your getting Irene's check up done so before I sleep,how was it?"He asked.In her father's time it's 9 pm since her place is 13 hours ahead.

"It's great.You know what dad?I'm having twins!"She said excitedly.

"Woah really?I'm so excited for that!Oh gosh I can't wait for them to come out in this world!"

"You're more excited than me,dad."

"Of course that's my grandkids!I'm so happy!"

"I know I know.Gotta call you later,I have paperworks to do.Bye dad!"

"Bye!"She turned the call off,then a message popped up on her phone.Its a unknown number,Jisoo's forehead creased as she doesn't know how this person got her number.She opened the message.

Kim Jisoo.Ready for the in coming sorrow i your life?

That's all the message.Jisoo was more confused.

"Who is this?"She asked herself confusedly.Irene came out of the comfort room,seeing Jisoo looking confused while looking at her phone.

"Jisoo is everything alright?"She asked,concerned about Jisoo.Jisoo quickly turned her phone off and she put it in her pocket.

"No nothing everything is fine."Jisoo said.

"Are you sure?"Jisoo tried her best to smile.

"Of course."

"But why do you look confused?"

"It's nothing I just can't read it properly."Jisoo lied.She doesn't like to involve Irene in any of her problems,she doesn't want her stressed since she's carrying her child.

"Ohh..okay."Irene said,then she sat at the couch.Jisoo sighed in relief.

Mr.Kim called someone,before he goes to bed.

"Hello sir?"

"How was it?Do you find anyone to file a complaint against Namjoon?"Yes,Namjoon is his child.But for the sake of Jisoo's safety,she's willing to do everything.Even it cost him his other child.Jisoo is his only family now.

"I'm sorry sir bhut we don't find one."

"Okay,just do your work as soon as possible.I want my daughter home."He said.

"Yes sir,we will do everything we can."