26

"J-Jisoo!"She ran to Jisoo and hug her,Jisoo was surprised.

"What are you doing here?"Jisoo asked.

"I went to your office to talk,after few weeks I realized how much I love you..that the cheating thing is just my way to entertain myself but I found out that you left the country.Thats why I flew here to move on but I found you here.Seems destiny wants us to really meet."

"Why are you in a hospital?"Jisoo asked.

"Just visiting a colleague.You what are you doing here?"

"I'm..taking care of Irene."Her ex knows Irene of course,Soojoo knows all of her friends.

"Oh really?Why is she here?"

"Panic attack.She was almost kidnapped but I saved her."

"It's a good coincidence that you're there."

"It's not a coincidence,Soojoo."Jisoo said.Soojoo's forehead creased.

"Then what?"

"We're living together that's why I know her whereabouts."

"Like sharing a condo?Cool."

"Nope.I am taking care of her because she's carrying my kids."Jisoo said.

"What?So..so you cheated on me?"Jisoo chuckled.

"No way I'd do that,don't get me wrong and don't twist the story,we both know that you're the one who cheated here.We were already over and we had..a connection,I say.Its a long story but yeah,we're having kids.Why I'm explaining to you,anyway it's none of your business.So,uhm I gotta go and buy her for and another thing,I don't believe in destiny.We are the one who makes life choices,we creates our own destiny so..bye bye."Jisoo walked away,she went to buy Irene's food leaving Soojoo stunned.She walked to the elevator and ride it,going to Irene's room.She opened the door then she put down the tray she's holding at the table,she put it in front of Irene."Here's your food.Eat well."Jisoo said.

"You didn't get your own food."

"I'm fine."Irene got a spoonful of the food.

"Open your mouth."

"No I'm fine thank-"

"I said open your mouth."Irene said,eyeing her sharpy so Jisoo have no choice but to eat it."Good girl."Irene said with a wide smile.

"I'm not a dog."

"But you look like one."

"Yah Irene!"Irene laughed.

"Just stating a fact."

"You're so mean."

"I am."Irene said while giggling.

"I can't believe you."Jisoo said,sulking.

"At least you're the prettiest and most handsome dog."

"Is that a compliment or insult?"Irene laughed.

"Both."

-

Today Jisoo went back to work,Irene stayed at home.Its been two weeks since the incident and Irene's doing fine already.Shes just not in the mood to go with Jisoo at the moment.Jisoo went to the conference room since there will be a meeting and to her surprise,she's meeting with Soojoo.

"We met.Again.My boss sent me to a representative of the company and I can't believe I'll see you again."Soojoo said.

"Me too,Ms.Hong.Nice to see you.Have a seat,let's listen to the project's discussion."She said as she wants them to keep everything professional.

"Okay,Ms.Kim."She sat next to Jisoo,Jisoo felt uncomfortable as she felt Soojoo's hand on her thigh.

"Can you not touch me?"Jisoo whispered.

"Oh sorry it's out of habit.You know I'm like that before."Soojoo said,stopping as Jisoo warned her.Finally the meeting's done."I'll tell my boss everything we discuss,then he'll decide."

"Okay,Ms.Hong.So the meeting is good,meeting dismissed."Jisoo collected her things then she went back to her office,the door suddenly opened,surprising her."Why didn't you knock-Soojoo.What are you doing here I thought you left?"

"I just went at the restroom."She slipped off her coat,showing off her skin because she's wearing a sleeveless dress.

"What do you need?"Jisoo asked.She walked to Jisoo,Jisoo moved back a little but it's already the table at the back,she just leaned both of her hands at the table.Soojoo leaned to her ear.

"You."She whispered sexily,her other hand holding on Jisoo's nape,pulling her for one,passionate kiss.The door opened again.This time,it's Irene.

"I brought you lunch.."Irene lost her smile when she saw the two's position.Jisoo immediately pushed Soojoo away.

"I-Irene let me explain."

This story is pretty predictable unlike my other books.I'm loosing my passion :).I'm sorry