22[M]

"Yes,Miss.You're having twins."The doctor said.Jisoo still can't believe it.The doctor finished up the check up and brought them the ultrasound pictures."So far your babies are doing good,there's nothing to worry about.Just drink the vitamins to keep them in good shape and I'll meet you every two weeks."The doctor said.

"Thanks doc."They left the office together.

"How will I juggle the two kids?"Jisoo asked.Irene chuckled.

"Juggle?They're not toys,Ji."Irene said.

"I have twin little cousins and I once took care of them.They got me tired as hell.They won't sleep at the same time,so every time the other one's asleep the other one's awake."Jisoo said.

"So you don't want them?"Irene said.

"Of course I want!It's my kids so no matter how much I'll be tired of taking care of them,I'll still love them with all my heart and soul."Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

"As you should."They went home,the day goes by and it's finally dinner.Jisoo took out a bottle of wine that Irene didn't knew about.

"You want some?"Jisoo asked.Irene gave her a poker face.

"Really,Jisoo?"

"Oh sorry sorry.Go enjoy your meal."Jisoo and Irene ate,enjoying the meal.Jisoo drinks from her wine glass.

"Jisoo stop drinking.You might get drank."

"No no don't worry about me,okay?"They finished up,Irene was convinced that Jisoo isn't drunk because she was able to clean the dishes without breaking anything.But to assure,she's watching as Jisoo walks to her room,Jisoo noticed her."Worrying about me?"

"Yeah I thought you were drunk."

"I'm not.Come here."Jisoo pulled her inside the room.

"What?"

"Nothing.I just really thought you're pretty before the first time I saw you but I'm not attracted that time since I am engaged.Little did I know that this world will give me a sudden plot twist and you're suddenly here,looking prettier now that you're carrying my child.I never knew someone this gorgeous could even be prettier than ever."Jisoo indicated.She slowly leaned in and their lips met each other for a passionate kiss.Jisoo's hand roamed on her back while Irene's hands were on her nape.Jisoo laid her at the bed."Irene,we don't have to do it if you don't want to.Is this okay for you?"Jisoo asked.Irene nodded,pulling her again for a deep kiss.Unlike the first time they got intimate with each other,this seems to be full of love and passion,not just lust.Jisoo gave her small kisses on the neck,down to her collar bone.

"Jisoo.."Jisoo undressed her,leaving Irene fully uncovered just for her eyes.

"God must have put a lot of time before creating you because you're so perfect."Jisoo said,as if she's worshipping Irene's body.Her hands roamed on Irene's body,her hands stopped just on Irene's breasts,she massaged both.

"Uhh yes.."Irene hummed.Jisoo kisses her lips again,continuing what she's previously doing.Jisoo's other hand went down her thighs,slowly parting it.Jisoo found her clit and she slowly massaged it."Fuck fuck.."Irene cursed as the pleasure travelled throughout her body.Jisoo inserted one finger,fucking her in a slow pace making her hips buck.

"Like it,honey?"Jisoo said.

"Yeah..f-faster.."Jisoo did what she's told and her other didn't stopped massaging Irene's right breast.Jisoo felt Irene tightened around her finger,she knew she's coming that's why she moved a little faster with Irene's hips bucked,meeting her thrusts."Oh yes ahhh!"She moaned as her body convulsed,cumming hard on Jisoo's fingers.Jisoo pulled out,licking her fingers clean.While Irene's coming down from her high,Jisoo undressed herself too.She met Irene's lips again,she used both of her hands to widen Irene's legs,now her pussy's wide open for her.Jisoo positioned herself,entering in a slow manner.

"Uhh.."Jisoo moaned,as she felt Irene's warm hole around her shaft.

"Fuck Ji.."Jisoo gave Irene some time to adjust to her size."Fuck me,Kim Jisoo."Irene whispered on her ear,just the words Jisoo wanted to hear.She moved in a not so fast yet a steady pace,they were both enjoying the sensation.

"You're so tight goddamn it."Jisoo said.She sucked her breasts making Irene moan.

"Ugh Jisoo!"She shouted.After some moments,Irene felt herself coming as she tightened around Jisoo's shaft."I-I'm cumming Jisoo!"Just at the moment she cummed,her body being ripped by the pleasure she felt.Her cumming pushed Jisoo to the edge,cumming herself,painting Irene's insides.After she finished up she laid beside her.

"I love you,Ji."Irene whispered in a very low tone,that Jisoo didn't even
got a chance to hear her.