14

Jisoo woke up first,she opened her eyes and she saw Irene,sleeping peacefully next to her.Irene soon slowly opened her eyes,seeing Jisoo staring at her.

"Why are you looking at me?"Irene asked.

"You're laying on my arm I can't look anywhere else."Jisoo said.

"Oh sorry."Irene sat up, Jisoo sat too.

"We're going to the hospital today so we can get the baby checked.Thats what dad told me.You can take a bath first then go downstairs,I'll be there at the dinning.Its on the right side of the mansion."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Irene replied.

"Okay see you."Jisoo went downstairs at the dinning,her father's up already.

"Good morning."He greeted her.

"Good morning,dad."Jisoo sat next to him.

"Go on,eat your breakfast."

"No I'll just wait for Irene."Jisoo said.

"Okay.By the way,can you resign on your work already?"Her dad said.

"Why?"

"I'm getting older,Jisoo.I am about to retire and I want you to handle our company.Thats our family's legacy and you are my only heir."Her father said.

"But dad,you know I can live alone,right?"

"I know you can stand by yourself Jisoo,you have prove that already.But I can't leave this company to just anybody else.I know I have done too much sh*ts that you hated and I'm so sorry for that.I was a perfectionist,but I never noticed how you were so hurt of my actions."Dad said.

"Okay,okay dad.I forgive you with everything that had happened in the past.All we can do is just move forward with our lives."Jisoo said.Her father smiled.

"Thank you,Jisoo."Soon Irene went at the dinning and they had breakfast together.

"I'll go take a bath."Jisoo walked upstairs,leaving her father and Irene alone.

"Irene,right?"Her father asked.

"Yes,mister."Irene answered.

"You know,Jisoo have been through a lot.She fought for that Soojoo so much that she lost herself.I didn't expect that she'll leave her just like that.Please be kind to my daughter.Can you?"Her father said.

"Yes sir."

"Don't call me sir.Call me dad.You will now be part of our family as you'll be part of my grandchild's life."

"Okay,dad."Jisoo soon came and they left the house,they went at the hospital to get Irene checked.They were threated like a VIP,since it's her father's hospital.Their family's coverage in business is so big in different industries.Irene was led to a room with Jisoo.

"Hello,ma'am.You can lay here so we can get the baby checked."The doctor said.The doctor put a gel on her stomach,then she checked on it."Look.This is your baby.The baby's size is like a strawberry seed since it's just five weeks."Jisoo's forehead creased since she can't find the baby.

"Oh there the baby is."Jisoo said as the doctor pointed on it.After that,the doctor talked to both of them.

"Your baby's growing well as of now,you should come here every two weeks so we can see if your baby's growing properly.Heres some vitamins your wife will need for her pregnancy."Jisoo didn't mind the doctor calling Irene her 'wife'.They got a printed copy of the ultrasound.Her father left them with the car so they can go home.They went at the parking lot,Irene sat at the shotgun seat and Jisoo at the driver's seat.Jisoo touched Irene's stomach.

"Grow well,okay?We will wait for you."Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

Adorable.She thought.