3

Jisoo woke up,she wandered her eyes around and she saw no one.

"Aish what happened?",She stood up and the coat covering her slip off."Oh f*ck I'm naked?!"She searched for her things then she dressed up,luckily nothing's missing from her things.Then she remembered everything.Soojoo's cheating..her being drunk and..what happened last night.She remembered that she is with Irene,but she saw Soojoo's face with the girl she had last night.Jisoo realized,if Soojoo left,then she is with..Irene."I'm fucked."She said.She looked at her watch,it's around 6 am."I need to go to work by nine.Maybe I'll pass by here to talk to her later."She walked out to pay for the bill but the bartender told her that it's already paid so she just went home,her shared condominium unit with Soojoo.She walked in,but she's nowhere to be found.She looked at Soojoo's closet and it's already empty.Jisoo smiled bitterly."She did left me."Tears fell down from her cheeks,she sat at the floor helpessly."I lost her..."

-

Meanwhile Irene,walked in their dorm in a slow manner.She doesn't want to wake anyone up,and she can't walk fast too.Her whole body was sore,specially the lower part.

"Hey why didn't you come home last night?"She heard a voice that made her fall down in surprise.The girl walked to her,it's one of her doormates and worker at the bar,Nayeon."Are you okay?"

"Damn Nayeon you don't have to surprise me like that."Irene said as she sighed.She stood up.

"So why did you came home late?All the while since you ever came here you always come back around 12 am.Its almost six already!"Nayeon said."You're a stripper not a take home.After your performance,you come home quick.So I suspect something happened today that made you come home late.What is it?C'mon tell me!"Nayeon said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I'm damn tired,Nayeon.I want to sleep my body's sore."Irene said as she walked ay her room,but Nayeon didn't stop.She followed Irene.Irene laid at her bed.

"Your body's sore?Don't tell me you already have THAT up?You know what I mean."Nayeon said.

"Go out and I'll sleep."Irene said as she stood up and pushed Nayeon away.

"Congratulations!"Nayeon shouted then she shut the door closed,then she slammed her body at the bed.

"Ugh it's so tiring."

-

Jisoo went at her work,she's still a mess but she have a job to do and she won't let this problem take over her.She walked inside to her office with Lisa,Lisa was already there.

"Hey dude I'm glad you came in.I thought you won't come today."Lisa said.

"You already know that I broke up with Soojoo?Damn boss have a big mouth."Jisoo said.

"No he didn't told us anything.I didn't even know you broke up.You,your girlfriend and the guy were all over social media."Lisa said.

"What?"Jisoo surprisingly said as Lisa took her phone out and showed her the video where Jisoo was punching the guy endlessly while Soojoo stopped her.Lisa paused it as soon as she saw Jisoo's face went dark.The caption also made her boil in anger.

Daughter of the CEO of K&K Corporation involved on another scandal today

Yes,Jisoo is a CEO's daughter but she chose to part herself away from her real life.

"Aish I hate this life!"