31

"Finally I'm discharged.I'll be more sick if I stay here longer."Jisoo said.

"Don't be too dramatic,Jisoo."Irene said.

"Hey I'm serious.Like I'm all good yet you're making me eat a dry porridge.No phone,no television,no girls-"

"Jisoo."Her father stopped her.

"No girls?"Irene said with her eyebrow raised.

"No little girls!I like playing with kids-aww!"She whined when Irene smacked her head.

"When we come home,you're sleeping at the couch tonight."

"Oh c'mon honey it's a joke."

"Shut up."

"I'm sorry please~You need me at the room if you need anything specially the twins are growing!Irene please."Jisoo begged.

"Fine you're sleeping in the room."

"Yes!"

"But at the floor."

"Irene!"

"Consequences."She said,turning her back to Jisoo.Mr.Kim and Mr.Bae patted Jisoo's back.

"You deserve it."Mr.Kim said.

"You need to be careful next time."Mr.Bae adviced.

"I guess so."

-

Few days later..

Jisoo was fully recovered,it's time for her to go back to work.

"Irene don't you want to come with me?"Jisoo asked as she fixes herself for work.

"Nah I just want to sleep here."

"Okay but I'll come pick you up after lunch,we will select our engagement ring then we will discuss some things for the engagement party.Then we will talk to a potential wedding coordinator."Jisoo said.

"That seems to be a lot of work.I just want to sleep all day."Irene said.Jisoo chuckled.

"You can rest and maybe I can go alone.We can buy engagement rings some other time."

"No it's fine.I'm just over dramatic some times.I'll wait for you later."Irene said.

"Okay."Jisoo finished up,she fetch her suitcase up.She walked to Irene and kissed her lips."I'll go now."She rubbed her belly."Can't wait to see you,little ones.Don't make it hard for your mom,okay?I'll leave for a short while.Bye bye."

"Take care!"Jisoo left her fiance,then she went at her office.

"Hey that's a deep sigh.Is there something wrong?"Mr.Bae asked Mr.Kim.They were at Mr.Kim's office,they just finished a meeting.

"It's just about Jisoo."

"What's about her?"

"It's.. about her safety.I can't really tell you about it but..yeah that's what I worry about."Mr.Kim explained.He wasn't really prepared when the two suddenly came back,he wasn't aware so he was scared that their life,specially Jisoo's kids life is at risk.He was just scsred as hell and she's clueless on what to do.Mr.Bae nodded,he seems to understand what Mr.Kim is saying.After all,he is a father just like him.

"I can send someone to watch over them without them knowing.They might worry if we just sent them some guards."Mr.Bae said.

"Thank you."

"They will be fine Kim don't worry.Okay?"Mr.Kim sighed.

"Okay."

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes sir."

"Good.Now that they're here,we can now execute the plan.Call Namjoon.He should know that the plan will be a little bit early."

"Yes sir."The guy left him.He drink the glass with whisky.

"You're finally paying,Soohyun."