29

Irene's POV

Finally I came at the mansion.I got off the car and the guards saw me.

"Miss Bae!"They immediately helped me with my things,I walked inside and there's my father,sipping in his cup of tea.He stood up.

"Joohyun?You're finally home!"He walked to me and hugged me."It's been weeks and I missed you.I just got home then you suddenly left,gosh I'm longing for you."

"Don't be too dramatic,dad."I said.

"Oh hey my grandchild's showing.C'mon and kick your grandad wants to feel you."I laughed.

"Dad it's just three months don't expect them to kick."My father's eyes widened.

"Them?"

"Yup.Twins."

"Amazing!"He clapped his hands"Anyways where's the babies' dad?I haven't met him yet."

"Her."I corrected.

"Her?Woah I didn't know that.So where is she?"Irene went silent."Honey?"I suddenly cried and hugged my dad,pretty sure making him confused.

"I wish I listened to you..I wish I stayed..gosh.."I said.

"What did that bastard did to you?I'm gonna beat her up."He was about to walk but I held on his shirt tight.

"No no dad don't do that.Its okay,its my life."

"Whatever you say,my princess."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I was surprised to see her..I didn't know we will meet here.She looks stressed out,she have several wounds,I don't know where it came from.I noticed that she's more skinnier now.She..changed.Does she even eat?What happened to her?

"Irene.."She says.

"Oh you know my daughter?I usually call her Joohyun but that's her nickname."I never told Jisoo my real name or even my whole name.I mean she didn't ask,her dad did ask because of the passport thing but Jisoo didn't.

"She's..she's carrying Jisoo's child."Mr.Kim said.

"What?"Dad said in disbelief."You bastard!"Dad immediately went to Jisoo and punched her face.

"Dad!"Jisoo wasn't able to respond as dad held her collar tight,punching her face again.It caused a ruckus but no one dared to stop it."Dad stop!"I was trying to pull him.

"What did you do to my daughter?!Why is she crying when she went home huh?!Why did you left her alone you moron?!"I refused to talk about the topic so dad have no real knowledge about everything.

"Dad stop you're gonna kill her!"I shouted.

"AS I SHOULD!"Dad shouted.Oh gosh no I dont want my kids to grew up without her!

"YAH!"I shouted so loudly,making all noises stop,even my own father."I said stop it haven't you heard it dad?!"He suddenly let go of Jisoo.

"I'm sorry I was just-"

"I know you're being protective but that doesn't help!You don't even know anything!She didn't leave me I did left her.Gosh!"I went to Jisoo,who was I think is pretty unconscious."Jisoo?Hey wake up."I was worried as hell that tears started forming in my eyes.I don't know I was just to emotional oh my.Jisoo coughed.ITS BLOOD!

"I'm fine."Jisoo said.

"You're fine?!Look you're coughing blood!Help me here we need to bring her to the hospital quick!"She suddenly held my hand.

"You're finally here..I missed you."Then she suddenly closed her eyes,leaning towards me.

"YAH YOU ALL STUPID WATCHERS HELP ME HERE!"