25

Irene carried Irene to her car,she put her at the passenger's seat,then she drove at a hospital nearby.Good thing she used to live here,so she knows the places around.Irene was quickly assisted by the nurses and doctors.

"What happened?"The nurse asked.

"She passed out because of panic attack maybe?She almost got kidnapped."She said.

"Okay,miss.Wait here."She waited for a while,then the doctor get back to her.

"It's just a normal panic attack but she needs to rest for a while here.Due to her condition right now she might felt contractions the next moment.As much as possible,keep her relaxed and out of stress.It will be bad for her baby if she keeps getting stressed,miscarriage is possible so take care of her and do not stress her.We will watch her overnight,if there's nothing to worry about after the next 24 hours then we will discharge her."The doctor said.Jisoo was so afraid..she can't loose her babies again.

"Yes,doctor.Thank you."Irene was transferred to a private room,Jisoo sat next to her bed.She was holding Irene's hand,she put her other hand on Irene's stomach.

"Hey buddies.Hold on,okay?I can't loose you too.Hmm?"Irene woke up,she heard everything Jisoo have said.She went through a very hard time moving on to her loss just months ago,if she loses this again,she'll be very devastated.

"J-Jisoo."She called her.Jisoo stood up and she immediately went to her.

"You need anything,Rene?"Jisoo asked.

"Where is he?The guy earlier.."

"He's in jail already you don't have to worry.The police will give me a call,I'll hire the best lawyer so he'll rot in jail.Don't worry,please don't stress yourself much."Jisoo said.Irene nodded.

"I'm sorry I got you worried."Irene apologized.Jisoo held her hand tight.

"No don't apologize.Its my fault that I let you outside alone.I should have been the one to buy it for you,you should be my priority."Jisoo said.

"You're busy,I do understand that."

"Whatever the circumstances it is,I should be there by your side and do everything for you.You're now my family.You and our kids that you're carrying right now should be my priority."Jisoo said.

"Okay,okay."

"Tell me anything you want,I'll give it to you,okay?You don't have to move,as much as possible I'll do everything I can for you.You can't be too stressed,just relax as much as possible,the doctor said."Jisoo said.

"Okay.You don't have to worry about anything too.Just relax.Don't stress yourself out."Irene said as she chuckled.

"Yeah yeah.So,anything you want?Like food or what.I'll get it for you."Jisoo said.

"Anything.Any food.I'm so hungry.Then water."Irene said.

"You sure about that?I might choose something you don't like."

"Okay okay but it's not a lot anyway.Chicken with rice,burger,plain bread,oh wait I like kimchi rice too.Also buy some side dishes.Milk then water."

"Not a lot,huh."Jisoo said.

"Just go and buy it pali pali."Irene said.Jisoo laughed.

"Okay."She left the room and she walked to the canteen,she was waiting in line when she saw someone familiar.Their eyes met unexpectedly.

Soojoo.