30

Irene's POV

We're already at the ambulance yet I'm still so nervous.Jisoo is unconscious,she's bleeding.In just few days that we weren't together,her physical features literally changed.Eye bags,sad face..is it because of me.

"We're here."The medic announced,they got off the ambulance,Jisoo was brought inside the hospital and I was following her when one of the staffs stopped me.

"Just wait here,ma'am.We will give you a update about Ms.Kim don't worry."She said before going towards the closed curtains.Soon my dad and Jisoo's dad came.

"How is she?"Mr.Kim asked.

"She's still inside."I said.I was so nervous..she can't leave me alone!

"Calm down."Dad said.

"Calm down,dad?!Jisoo is hurt because of you!She is here because of you and you're just telling me to calm down?!"

"That bastard deserves it."

"For pete's sake she didn't leave me!I left her because we needed space!You don't know how much I value Jisoo for fuck's sake!"Mr.Kim patted my shoulder.

"Jisoo escaped death too many times.She will be fine.Okay?Don't worry."We waited for a while and soon,the doctor approached us.

"Is this the family of Kim Jisoo?"

"Yes sir."

"Okay so she's doing fine now,base on my observation she may be underweight causing her to have a weaker immune system and that explains why she collapsed.And all the punches she recieved of course didn't help.We need to keep her overnight and if there's no any body malfunction that will happen,she's free to go."

"Thanks doc."Irene quickly went to Jisoo,who was already awake.She smiled as soon as she saw Irene.

"Rene.."

"Jisoo!"Irene quickly hug her tight,it's painful for Jisoo but she didn't mind as long as Irene is fine and happy.And in just seconds,Irene eas suddenly sobbing.

"I thought you'll leave me."

"I'll never do."After calming down for a while they got to talk properly.

"I'm sorry for leaving,Jisoo.I thought it's for the good."Irene said.

"It's fine,Irene.I understand that you're hurt,I would definitely do the same if I were you."Jisoo said.

"I'll live with you again,if that's okay with you.I wanna take care of you."Jisoo smiled.

"It's totally fine."

"I'm sorry too.I was carried away.She is my only daughter."Mr.Bae said.

"It's okay uncle.But..I'm curious of one thing.Can I ask?"Jisoo said.

"What is it?"Irene replied.

"How did you two have been father and daughter?I mean if you're already rich Rene,why would you work at the bar?Did your father kick you out?"Jisoo asked.

"Hey hey I'll never kick my daughter out."Mr.Bae defended himself."It's her crazy idea."

"Crazy idea?"Jisoo asked confusedly.

"I work at the bar because I wanted to find a man,or a woman that will accept me whoever I am.Thats why I worked there.Then there we met."Irene explained.

"Oh so you're saying that I'm the one you found?"

"Technically."

"If that's the case then let's get married."Jisoo said.

"What?You're too quick,aren't you?"Irene said,as she was surprised with Jisoo's sudden proposal.

"First of all, we're having kids now.Second,since you left I already realized that I had a feeling for you.It may be fast,but I think it's the right thing to do."Irene leaned in and kiss Jisoo's lips."I-Is that a yes?"Jisoo asked,still surprised.

"What do you think?"