6

"W-What?"Jisoo was startled."C-Come again please?"Jisoo asked,she thought she misheard it.

"Are you deaf?I'm pregnant with your child."Irene said,getting irritated with Jisoo's dumbness.There was quietness between them,Jisoo doesn't know what to say.

"Are..are you sure it's mine?"The first words Jisoo uttered,and maybe the worst words she could tell her.Irene was offended by Jisoo's words.

"Do you think I will lie to you?"Irene said.

"N-No no..I-I mean uhmm..I.."Jisoo doesn't know what right words she should say,because she started off with the worst words she could say.

"You think I'll go with any boys or girls then will just choose one and tell that person that it's your baby?"

"No no Irene I'm sorry-"

*PAK

Jisoo was cutted off by a slap.

"Go away and don't you ever come here again."

"W-Wait."Before she could follow Irene,the bouncers blocked her.

"Miss,if you don't wanna be drag out,leave."The bouncer said so Jisoo have no choice but to leave.She went to her unit,she sat at the bed.This is what she wanted for long.She keeps asking her fiance before,but her finace disagree.She doesn't know what came to her to tell Irene does words.She laid at her bed,she sighed.

"Goddamn.This is it,Jisoo.This is what you wanted for the longest time!"She said.She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and called Lisa.Lisa answered it.

"Yo bro why did you call?It's time to sleep."Lisa said.

"I need some advice."Jisoo said.

"Woah..aren't you the one who advises all of us?Now you're the one who's asking for a advice."

"Lisa I'm pretty serious,okay?"

"Okay,okay.So what's wrong?"Lisa asked.

"I..I got someone pregnant."Jisoo said.

"WHAT?!Oh gosh who's that dude?"

"Remember Irene at our favorite bar."

"Eyo you're one lucky person,buddy!That girl's so hot.Irene is a dream girl and having your own family is your big dream!You gotta slap this too on that Soojoo's face.So what did you say?"Lisa asked.

"I asked..uhmm..if it's really mine?"

"You're stupid!Irene's not like that.I remember once we went there with my guy friend,he wants to take her out but Irene refused.I can see that she's not that kind of girl and bro she's like an absolute angel.You better apologize to her.I can't just tell you to take the responsibility,maybe if you don't want it you can support the baby.But if I'm in your situation,I'll take care of her and take the responsibilities of the mistakes I did."Lisa said.Jisoo sighed.Maybe for the nth time of the day.

"Thanks dude."She turned the call off and she finally have decided to take the responsibility."I should do this,right?"

-

The next day,after Jisoo's work she decided to go back at the bar,to talk to Irene.She brought some chocolate and a bouquet of flowers.She sighed and she walked in,but the bouncers blocked her.

"Please dude let me talk to Irene I swear I'm gonna leave right away after I talked to her."Jisoo begged but they're too tough.Irene saw them,so she walked over them.Shes worried about Jisoo but she appeared to be cold.

"I told you don't you ever come back here,right?"Irene said.Jisoo walked to her and held her hand.

"I'm so sorry about my initial reaction yesterday.I was just too shocked but Irene listen to me.I want to take the responsibility about the baby.Can I?"