8

"Aish I didn't packed my things.I was planning to wake up early but gosh I was so sleepy."Irene said.

"It's okay I packed your things.I am not sure if it's all you need but maybe I did it right."Irene looked around and Jisoo seems to packed the right things.

"Thank you.Can you wait for me?I'll take a bath."Irene said.Jisoo nodded.

"Sure."Jisoo walked to the living room and sat there,were Irene's friends interrogated her.

"Are you sure with our friend?"Sunmi asked.

"What?"

"I mean relationship,you know?"

"Uhm I think I'm just taking her for the parenting of our child.Just casual relationship,maybe?So we can share equal responsibilities of our child."Jisoo explained.

"Ohh..so I still have a chance to you?"Nayeon said.

"Sorry but I just broke up with my fiance and I think I won't want any relationship anymore.I will just focus with my child.Thats my biggest dream."Jisoo said.

"Woah you're every girl's ideal type."Sunmi said.

"Maybe.I don't know."They talked until Irene was finally done getting ready.Jisoo put Irene's things on her car.Jisoo was surprised when Irene rested her chin on her shoulder.

"I'm still sleepy."Irene said.

"I can carry you to the car."Jisoo offered.

"No need I can do this."Irene said.But Jisoo was stubborn.

"I won't want my child tired who's in your tummy so I'm carrying you."Jisoo carried her in a bridal style as they walked out of the dorm,looking like a newlywed.

"Irene's so lucky.I'm jealous."Sunmi said.

"Yeah.I want to have a partner like her!"Nayeon said.Jisoo settled Irene at the backseat then she went at the driver's seat.Irene easily dozed off.Jisoo drove to her condo unit and then they came at the building in no time.Jisoo got off the car,tapping Irene's face gently.

"We're here."Jisoo said.

"Okay."Irene left the car,Jisoo got Irene's things then carry it inside.Irene was just following her,until they came at her unit.Jisoo opened it with her key then they entered.She put Irene's things down at the living room."I'm hungry."Irene said as she pouted.Jisoo chuckled.

"I'll go cook for you."Jisoo left her at the living room,wandering her eyes around.Then a picture frame caught her attention,a ultrasound photo.Since she was curious,she went at the kitchen."Hey Jisoo."

"Yeah?"Jisoo asked.

"I saw a ultrasound photo at your living room.Who is that?"She asked curiously.

"Typically my first child.Few months ago."

"What happened?"Irene asked.

"My fiance got a miscarriage,that's when everything changed.Her treatment at me,maybe she was devastated to the point that she cheated on me."Jisoo said as if it was nothing when it's one of the most painful memory to her."Well I can't do anything now.My little angel left me and now,even my fiance.I was left all alone."Jisoo said.

"You'll never be alone again,then."Irene said."I'm here and of course our child's here.We will never ever leave you."Jisoo smiled,somewhat those words soothed her.

"Thank you,Irene."Everything was unexpected for her,but things pretty much came out good.