21

Jisoo ended up falling asleep too,it's quite a weird position but then actually had a good nap together.Irene was the first one to wake up,she stared at Jisoo's face for a while.

"Cute."She squeezed Jisoo's cheeks,waking Jisoo up.Jisoo opened her eyes.

"Oh I fell asleep too."She said.Irene giggled.

"Yes you did,Ji."She said as she squeezed Jisoo's face again.

"Aniya~"

"You're cute."

"I know I am."Irene left Jisoo's lap then she sat next to Jisoo."Shall we go home so you can have a proper rest?"Jisoo asked.Irene pouted and she nodded.

"I'm still sleepy."Irene said.Jisoo smiled.

"Okay okay."Jisoo ordered the other men to clean things up,they left for a short break earlier giving them a alone time to take a nap.They left the office then they went home,giving Irene a proper space to have a proper rest.

-

"She left the country,sir.We weren't able to track her or wherever she took Miss Bae."The guy said,one of Namjoon's men.

"Shibal!"He threw the glass on his hand on the wall."He took the star of the night!Such a bullsh*t!Those Kims never stopped giving me problems everyday goddamn it!"

"What are we gonna do now,sir?"

"Go find another girl that could replace Irene of course!You idiot!"Namjoon shouted.The guy bowed.

"Okay,sir I apologize."He walked away,leaving Namjoon who's obviously pissed off.

"Should have ended that stupid girl.Shes just like her father.The never stopped giving me serious problems."He sighed and leaned on his swivel chair.One of his men massaged his back.

"You have to chill,sir.Clear your mind so you could think of a proper thing to do.So you could plan."He said.

"Yeah.Thanks,Jin.You are right.I can't let that stupid girl with her stupid father piss me off like this.I should think of a way that they will stop bugging my life whether it's intentional or not."Namjoon said."I'll make sure those Kims will pay.Mark my words."

-

Another day,Jisoo wake up first in the morning.She kissed Irene's forehead.Its now like sort of her habit,like she gave her forehead kisses every morning,it's been a week since they started living here and it's quite good for the both of them.Jisoo walked downstairs,then she prepared breakfast for Irene.Today is sunday and she's bringing her for a check up.Its been four weeks since her last one,the one that had an unexpected incident.Irene woke up and she walked downstairs,finding Jisoo preparing their breakfast.

"Good morning,Rene."

"Good morning,Ji."Irene sat at the table and Jisoo sat next to her,they had breakfast and then they got ready to go to the pedia.After getting ready,Jisoo drove them to the hospital,Jisoo can now freely drive without worries because they're no longer in South Korea.They went at their appointment,they walked in at the room.

"Good morning."The doctor greeted them.

"Good morning too."

"Come here,Miss.Lay here."Irene did what she was told,she lay there,the doctor checked on their baby,his forehead creased that made Jisoo worry.

"Is there something wrong?"She asked.

"Nothing nothing."The doctor said.

"Then why is your forehead creasing?"The doctor chuckled.

"Don't worry,Miss Jisoo.Theres absolutely nothing to worry about.Is just this shows that..you're having twins congratulations!"

"T-Twins?"