11

Jisoo drove to the bar today,to fetch Irene up.She walked in and sat at a table,she ordered two beers,just to wait for Irene.She called her up for her in the table.

"How are you feeling?"Jisoo asked.

"I'm fine."Irene answered.

"Rene,I want you t stay at home and stop working."Jisoo said.Actually she've been thinking about this the whole day,she doesn't want to make things hard for Irene.

"What?"

"Resign.I can provide for you,for our family.I have enough savings and I can work day and night for you."Jisoo said.

"I want to but it's not that easy,Jisoo.I wanted to resign long time ago,but it's too hard.Specially I give big income here."Irene explained.

"Then let's talk to your boss after your shift."Jisoo said."I can talk to that person."

"You sure about that?It won't be easy."

"I'll do anything for you and our child so don't worry,okay?"Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

"Okay."After Irene's shift,Irene led Jisoo to her boss's office.She knocked at the door.

"Come in."They heard a voice.They walked in and there's a man seating at a swivel chair,then two men standing next to his table."Irene.What brought you here?And with a friend?"He asked.

"I want her to resign from this work."Jisoo said.

"No."The man answered briefly.

"She is pregnant with my child,mister.And I won't let her work here anymore."Jisoo said.The guy laughed.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No.Now let her resign."Jisoo said.

"You know I don't have mercy to anyone,specially the ones who messes up with me.I saw you in few articles before,but I don't care who you are.Boys,beat this bullshit up."He said.The two men approached Jisoo.But unknown to them,Jisoo was a black belter and she's pretty good on fighting with people.They were about to grab Jisoo but Jisoo immediately made a move,kicking the other guy's face then kicking the other one on his crotch.

"Ah!"He groaned.

"I'm enjoying this show."The man in his swivel chair said as he sip on his alcohol.But Jisoo was getting tired,she's from work and she wasn't ready for this so she recieved a punch on her face.

"Jisoo!"Irene shouted,but Jisoo immediately stood up.She got few bruises but she's still fighting back.She knows she can't last long in this situation so she kick the other guy on his back towards the other man then she held Irene's hand.

"Let's go!"She said as they ran out of the place.

"You bitch!"The guy on the swivel chair ran next to them,but he can't follow them,to prevent a ruckus at the bar."Shibal!"He cursed."Follow them!"He ordered some of his men.Jisoo brought Irene at her car and she drove fast,away from them so they won't be able to follow them.She took a alternate route that only few people uses,so she can drive faster.

"Where are we going now?"Irene asked.

"At my father's house."She said.It took them a two hours drive,but no one was able to follow them.They reached a big mansion,Jisoo got off the car first then she opened the door for Irene.She feels so weak,but she didn't show it to Irene."Here we are."She spoke."Much safer place for us to stay temporarily."