18

Irene woke up first,Jisoo was still asleep.Its already midnight,she saw Jisoo's father seating at the couch and just looking at them.

"You're awake.Isn't it comfortable there?There's room where you can sleep comfortably."Jisoo's father said.

"I'm fine."Irene left the bed carefully so she won't wake Jisoo up."Why are you still up,dad?"She asked as she sat next to him.

"I'm not yet sleepy and I want to watch over my daughter."

"You must love her so much."Irene said.

"Of course.Shes my only treasure..my only family.My wife left us too early.She must be proud to the woman our daughter became."

"Absolutely.Shes so kind."Irene said.

"Aren't you experiencing nausea anymore?I bought some medicine from the receipt that the doctor gave you."He said.

"Thanks dad but I'm fine.This kid doesn't bother me much this days."Irene said.Jisoo's father just nodded.

"Irene,is it okay if you and Jisoo move to another country?"Mr.Kim asked.

"Why?"Irene asked.

"For safety purposes.Jisoo's life is in danger as well as your life since you're carrying her child.Thats the first plan I made up.I'll think of another plan before I settle you back here in Korea.I want you all to be safe."He explained.

"Okay,dad."Irene said.

"Great.Now you better sleep,I'll take you to another room and you can come back here later morning.Okay?It wouldn't be comfortable here for you."

"Okay.I'm sleepy again."Irene said.Mr.Kim chuckled.

"Totally normal for a pregnant woman.Lets go?"

"Okay."

-

MORNING.

Jisoo woke up,she panicked when she didn't find Irene beside her.

"Irene?Where are you?"Jisoo said.She sat up and tried to stand up on her own to look for Irene.Soon her father entered with a cup of coffee on his hand.

"Jisoo what are you doing?You need to rest!"He said as he put his coffee at the night stand and made Jisoo sat back at the bed.

"Where's Irene?"

"She's sleeping in another room,Jisoo.I thought it won't be comfortable if you two were sleeping at a single bed."Jisoo sighed in relief.

"Gosh I panicked."The door opened and Irene entered.

"Good morning!"She greeted them."How are you feeling now?"Irene asked Jisoo.

"I'm fine.I panicked when I didn't saw you around.Did you ate breakfast already?"

"Not yet."

"We better get breakfast for you."

"I'll be fine,Jisoo I'm okay."Irene smiled as she found Jisoo concerned about her.

"Jisoo,I have something to tell you."Mr.Kim said.

"What is it?"

"You and Irene should move out of the country.I am thinking to send you in the U.S. since we're establishing our company's branches there.And it will also be good for Irene,I know you won't let her out of your sight."

"Is it okay for Irene?"Jisoo asked.

"Totally fine."Irene said.

"Okay.'"Mr.Kim smiled.

"Great.So I'll fix your documents,don't worry about anything."

"Uhm I'm leaving.I'll go out to meet my friends.Is it okay?"Irene asked.

"Yeah sure.Dad can you ask our driver to drive for her?"Jisoo asked.

"No no I'm fine alone I can manage.I'll come back as soon as possible I'll be fine."

"But what if the bar owner watches over you?"Jisoo asked worriedly.

"I gave her a taser so she can just electrify them."Mr.Kim said.Jisoo chuckled.

"Okay alright."Irene left,she went to meet someone.

"Hey,I'm leaving the country."She casually told him.

"What?You can't just do that.I'm against it."

"I can do it and I'm not asking for your permission,I'm just informing you.Thats all.I'll leave now bye."She said then she walked away,leaving him stunned.

"Hey you-yah Irene!"