2

"Xu Linruan, why didn't you go to the Qiyue Grove yesterday, did something happen between the two of you?"

    Jiang Yuan, a classmate, stretched her head to look at Xu Linruan, looking full of curiosity , I grabbed Xu Linruan whenever I got the chance, and kept asking.

    "Xu Linruan, Xu Xueba, just tell me..."     "

    I promise not to talk nonsense everywhere. Seriously, did you break up?"

, Almond eyes, very white skin, the only disadvantage is that the height is a little short, but the overall look is quite beautiful.

    This girl's name is Jiang Yuan, and the two share a class. They have been classmates since childhood, and their relationship is not bad.

    In the original book, Xu Linruan is described as a high-minded and hypocritical girl. This kind of girl is usually more popular with the opposite sex, but there are not many friends of the same sex. The girl in front of me is counted as one, but she is also a plastic sister. When encountering things, they break up each other's friends in the background and slap each other in the face every minute.

    Xu Linruan tilted her head slightly, and took the other party's schadenfreude appearance into her eyes.

    Thinking that this plastic sister flower ended up having plastic surgery for her boyfriend and ruined her face, Xu Linruan supported her chin and said with a smile, "Jiang Yuan, you are actually quite beautiful now." The

    girl's expression changed . Stiff, I thought to myself, why doesn't this woman play cards according to the routine? She had already inquired about the relationship between Xu Linruan and Qi Yue, and it was just a bet. Friends in Qi Yue's circle knew about it. Now Qi Yue is impatient, and it will be time to dump her. matter.

    But what did she mean by that?

    Why is she so pretty!

    Compliment her... or laugh at her?

    The girl suppressed the anger in her heart and showed her a smirk that didn't smile. She couldn't help rolling her eyes when she turned around. It's only been a few days, and Xu Linruan has learned advanced irony.

    Could she not know that she is beautiful?

    If it weren't for her Xu Linruan, she would definitely be the prettiest cub in this school. Although her legs are a bit short, her flaws don't hide her flaws.

    Hearing her interruption, Jiang Yuan was embarrassed to ask any more questions, and quickly returned to her seat, took out a small mirror, and took a peek at it, then picked up a small comb and combed her unshakable bangs.

    Xu Linruan lowered her head and chuckled, her eyes were full of beautiful scenery. When the eldest young master stood at the door and saw her smiling, he suddenly felt a little heartbroken.

    When he thought of the scene where he was broken up yesterday afternoon, Qi Yue only felt aggrieved and tight, especially in the end, he actually put down a cruel word and ran away. The gesture of running away is absolutely something he has never seen in the history of love. A failure.

    After the eldest young master came home, he thought and thought, and even ate half a bowl less for dinner. After thinking about it, he still felt that he couldn't let her go so easily. After all, he condescended to look at her so condescendingly, it would be good for her not to be grateful to Dade, but she even dared to dump him in advance and break up with him!

    This is too embarrassing. If this group of friends and friends know about it, he will not laugh at him.

    Thinking of this, the eldest young master has made a plan quite seriously. It is expected that he will be taken down again within a week. After the other party likes him, he will dump him again. She must also taste the taste of being dumped. what, hum!