31

"Xu Linruan? Are you reconciled again?" Xu Zhou, who was playing football, raised his head suddenly, his tone a little shocked, "No way, Qi Yue, didn't you just break up? When did you get together again?"

    " You know the shit, this is true love, I! What is mixed up, that is what I have worked so hard to pursue, please pay attention to your words, okay?" The young man squinted at him, his eyes red. despise.

    Xu Zhou: "..."

    Fuck, is this the Qi Yue he knew?

    Do you really love a girl like Xu Linruan? I'm afraid this young master's brain is not showy, is it possible that he has forgotten the tragic appearance of being dumped before?

    Xu Zhou was speechless. He felt that this guy must be crazy. What is going on in a hurry to find abuse? It is estimated that it is really necessary to go to the hospital to check the brain structure.

    He knows this guy's personality very well. The two grew up together. This pampered eldest young master has always acted recklessly, and very few people have changed it.

    The one time he remembered the most was when his parents were arguing about getting a divorce.

    During that time, anyone who saw him would have to hide with a headache. This guy was like a life-threatening man. If anyone dared to make him unhappy, he was guaranteed to make a lot of trouble the next day.

    But what about now?

    He remembered the time when Qi Yue broke up with others. Apart from giving up on himself, this guy didn't even dare to show his face in front of others. It was the first time he had seen such a cautious attitude.

    Xu Zhou felt that he had to persuade him.

    Anyway, brother.

    Lest this guy be tricked into not even leaving his panties.

    "Are you really here?" He felt that Qi Yue was a fan of the authorities, and he, as a bystander, could see it better than him, "Brother, don't blame me for not reminding you, a girl like Xu Linruan obviously doesn't. It suits you, you can't control her."

    Qi Yue pouted and said indifferently, "Che, what's there to worry about, wouldn't she be able to control me? Things between lovers are all fun, you are a single dog who knows shit. "

    Those eyes are red | Guoguo's disgust and contempt, what she said can kill her popularity, "Forget it, I won't tell you, you are a single dog who has not been nourished by love, and I don't understand when I tell you. ."

    That complacent look can simply kill people's popularity.

    I have to say, Xu Zhou was so stimulated that he resisted the idea of ​​dragging this guy out and beating him up. This was the first time that he was speechless by this heartless guy.

    Xu Zhou resisted the urge to roll his eyes, "Don't think about it, can the two of you stay together for a long time? With Xu Linruan's excellent grades, she will definitely not stay in the city after the college entrance examination, she is so smart, she will definitely There is a better way out, but what about you? What can you do after the college entrance examination?"

    Do you move bricks? Or go to the university near her and continue to eat and die?

    Qi Yue was slightly taken aback, he had thought about this question before. But he always thought that it was enough for two people to have love together, but now that the truth has been revealed, Qi Yue can no longer pretend to be an ostrich to deceive himself.