6

Although it was a joke, Qi Yue still went to the infirmary with Xu Linruan's help. The doctor cleaned up the wound after stopping the bleeding. Only then did the eldest young master stop screaming and stare at her, the big devil who is usually arrogant. He was injured at the moment, and seemed to have a bit of aggrieved attitude. A pair of star eyes stared at Xu Linruan, for fear that she would run away.

    Under such eyes, Xu Linruan didn't feel embarrassed. She raised her eyebrows slightly and looked out the window, "It's almost time for class, I have to go back first." When the

    young master heard this, he subconsciously caught the girl wrist.

    "Hey, Xu Linruan, do you still have a conscience? I've been hurt like this. As the client, shouldn't you stay by my side and take care of me?" He used to be thick-skinned and knew how to take advantage of injuries The weak and weak to win sympathy, at this time with a red and swollen handsome face, looking at her aggrieved Baba, the eyes are no different from looking at a heartless man.

    Xu Linruan turned her head, the eldest young master's eyes were very dissatisfied at this time, she chuckled, "You are still so strong when you are injured?"

    Qi Yue hesitated for a while, and looked away with a guilty conscience, anyway, he was about to be wrapped around his face. She said that the strong girl is afraid of entanglement, but he still doesn't believe it.

    The eldest young master brazenly grabbed the opponent's hand and pulled him over without blushing or panting, "How can it be the same? Anyway, I don't care, I was injured because of you, you are not allowed to leave."

    Qi Yue moves too hard.

    Xu Linruan's center of gravity was unstable by him, and his body was a little out of control. He accidentally bumped into the boy's shoulder and directly overwhelmed him on the chair.

    The fragrant and soft body pressed against his chest, and the boy tightened his body uncontrollably.

    "What are you doing stupid, Qi Yue?" Xu Linruan rubbed his left shoulder and couldn't help rolling his eyes at him, "It hit me

    ." Qi Yue moved his face away from her chest a little distance, his well-developed chest almost rubbed against the tip of his nose, the boy's cheeks were slightly red, "Who knew you were so weak, you couldn't help pulling, hey, are you alright? ?"

    Qi Yue pretended not to care and helped someone, with a rare look of concern on his face.

    Xu Linruan didn't say a word, his hands rested on Qi Yue's shoulders because of inertia, and pushed the person against the back of the chair, his back was slightly bent, and he looked down at him from a height. His eyelashes seemed to flutter lightly, as if he was about to fly high.

    Qi Yue stared blankly, obviously seduced by beauty.

    After all, he is only an eighteen-year-old boy. He has never seen anything in the world, and his eyebrows are still a little immature. Although his personality is so bad that cats dislike dogs, he has never done anything illegal. , the most extreme thing he did was to be domineering in the campus literature.

    The boy watched her leaning in front of him, and he could almost hear her breathing.

    Xu Linruan was a little amused, and couldn't help teasing him, "What are you thinking about when you look so dazzled?

    " Three hundred tael's tone was obviously not convincing at all.

    "Oh, who are you looking at?" Xu Linruan's smile deepened, and her voice was ambiguous and provocative.