41

The next morning, Xu Linruan was woken up by that little erotic dog again, so let's just kiss him, his hand was still rubbing all over the place, and it slowly moved up along the waist.

    Xu Linruan was touched and pinched for a long time, and finally couldn't bear it any longer, and slapped the handsome face directly. It was estimated that he was beaten and hurt, and the little lustful dog finally settled down for a while.

    This guy made trouble with her for a long time last night, because he didn't satisfy his wish, the boy was sulking for a while, and he dragged her and rubbed her for a long time before it was over.

    She also couldn't get up because she slept too late, didn't go to work in the morning, and ran into this guy and pestered him again, so she could only take time to accompany him.

    Qi Xiaoyue rubbed his aching face, felt wronged for a while, and then, like no one else, reluctantly hugged him, "Ruan Ruan, I found that you have changed."

    Xu Linruan couldn't help but give him a roll of eyes, "Really, where have I changed?"

    The guy pretended to look around at her, then put his palms on her chest, kneading and pinching, "This position has changed, I've gained a lot of weight, and it's the same as before. The hand feels different, and it feels more comfortable to touch."

    "..."

    Xu Linruan couldn't bear it anymore, and kicked him under the bed. After going out for so long, this kid hasn't changed at all. Thinking about taking advantage of her all day long.

    The young master didn't get angry when he was kicked. He rubbed his troubled buttocks and wanted to continue to climb the bed, but his daughter-in-law didn't give him a chance at this time, so he got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

    ...

    Qi Yue watched her go in, the corners of his mouth curved, he turned around and picked up the phone in his bag, saved his new contact information, then leaned on the bed and started to look through the chat records, all the opposite sex, including Xu Zhou and her chat history.

    He saw that Xu Zhou had sent her a lot of news, which was a bit ambiguous, but it made sense, basically asking her to go out to dinner in his name...

    The man's expression became colder, his fingers continued to slide down, and then he looked through the call records, photo albums, and some private file records.

    "Qi Xiaoyue, help me get my clothes."

    A slightly provocative voice from his girlfriend came from the bathroom.

    The young master immediately threw the phone away, ran to the cabinet, rummaged through it, and found a white doctor's uniform and handed it over.

    He was still staring at the glass door of the bathroom, because the glass was frosted, so he couldn't see the specific picture. He could only vaguely see the curves of his wife's beautiful figure. A little lit.

    He leaned against the glass and asked in a low voice, "Daughter-in-law, what do you want?"

    "Oh, I want you to stay away." Xu Linruan Yuguang fell onto the clothes handed over, and brought her a white doctor's uniform. What does this operation mean, give him a role-play?

    Gee, that's really a pervert.

    Sure enough, as soon as she came out, she saw the shameless guy lying on the sofa half-dead. He carefully took a towel and put it on his forehead, unbuttoned it, and exposed half of his fair chest.