30

In the afternoon, the sun is shining, and there are occasional cool breezes.

    Next to the camphor tree downstairs in the library, a tall and slender young man put one hand in his trouser pocket, his posture was casual and flamboyant, the navy blue shirt was half tucked into the waistband of his trousers, and the muscles between his waist and abdomen were vaguely visible.

    The boy leaned his back against the tree trunk, his profile was well-defined, and his appearance was loose and delicate. Occasionally, girls passing by could not help but whisper about him.

    After finally making it to lunch time, Qi Yue refused the invitation of several friends and went to the library to wait for someone downstairs.

    He remembered that Xu Linruan had said that he didn't like the high-profile life, and he didn't like the scene of being watched and discussed by his classmates, so he didn't rush in directly to find someone.

    After waiting patiently under the tree for a while, I saw a familiar figure walking out of the stairs. Qi Yue stood up and wanted to say hello, but thinking of what she said, he hesitated and did not move for fear of being discovered by others.

    Just when he didn't react, a disgusting guy patted Xu Linruan on the shoulder.

    Qi Yue's eyes narrowed, watching the shameless dog man openly seduce his girlfriend.

    "Sister, do you want to go have lunch together?" The boy's gentle smile also made many passing girls frequently look sideways.

    Xu Linruan looked back and saw that the boy standing behind was Xu Canyang. Because they had bought study materials together, the relationship between the two was relatively familiar.

    Xu Linruan smiled politely at the person.

    Qi Yue's face darkened, watching his girlfriend smile at another boy, the unpleasant feeling in her heart gradually increased, and she completely forgot her girlfriend's advice,

    she was about to answer.

    Suddenly a voice interspersed, "She has an appointment."

    Both of them were a little surprised, and at the same time looked in the direction of the conversation, and the boy with a heavy face was walking towards him.

    Xu Canyang saw the person coming, and his face was obviously a little surprised.

    "Qi Yue?" He turned his eyes around the two of them. Since the last time they had a fight, this was the first time they met.

    Qi Yue was too lazy to pay attention to him, and a sneering smile appeared on the corner of his mouth, "It's me, what's wrong?"

    "Nothing." Xu Canyang didn't think anything wrong, he just thought this guy's attitude was too flamboyant, but on second thought, it seemed to be normal .

    He didn't hear Xu Linruan's refusal, and he realized something in his heart, "Well, since senior sister is not available, then we will make the same appointment next time."

    After he finished speaking, he still maintained his demeanor towards Xu Lin Ruan smiled slightly, but when he turned to look at Qi Yue, his eyes were obviously not very friendly.

    After waiting for the others to leave, Xu Linruan turned around slightly with a smile on the corner of his mouth, "I don't even know what we've made an appointment with?" The

    boy kicked the cobblestone on the side of the road, his tone was slightly dissatisfied, "Then what I do Your boyfriend, doesn't even have this privilege?"