8

Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows and said in a gentle tone, "Okay, let's go, the movie is about to start." As soon as the

    two entered the venue, the eldest young master was frightened by the darkened cinema. The blue light on the screen flickered, With the creepy and weird opening special effects, it feels very weird no matter how you look at it.

    Qi Yue subconsciously held Xu Linruan's wrist hanging by his side, Xu Linruan raised his head and glanced at him, the eldest young master pretended to be calm, but actually panicked, "Then what, the light is too dark, I'm afraid You fell."

    For this reason, Qi Yue didn't forget to maintain his cool attitude as the school bully, Xu Linruan didn't bother to expose him when he saw his pale face.

    The movie opens with a very classic American style. A happy couple bought a villa with a very good decoration environment at a low price. The couple has two children. After the family of four lived in the villa, their life was flat and happy.

    But gradually the hostess found that something was wrong in the house, the strange white shadows in the attic in the dark night, the crying of children in the bathroom and the rotting animal carcasses that died near the villa, everything symbolized this villa. It 's unusual...

    At the transition of the movie, the terrifying ghost that appeared on the screen startled everyone. Qi Yue forced himself to calm down, but at this moment, something icy tugged at his ankle.

    Fuck fuck fuck! The eldest young master was so frightened that he almost rolled off his seat. What kind of movie theater is this? And let no one watch the movie?

    In addition to being frightened, Qi Yue hugged Xu Linruan's arm tightly, and his whole body was close to her, his head was almost on her shoulder, and he could feel the other party's genuine fear without looking.

    Xu Linruan tilted her head to look at the person, her eyes were puzzled, and her white fingers pressed against his head, "What's the matter, are you scared?" Are you

    kidding me?

    The eldest young master thinks this sentence hurts his self-esteem a bit.

    Although... indeed...

    But it is not too late for a gentleman to take revenge for ten years, and his hands are still sticking to the girl's arms.

    In the next episode, Qi Yue was unlovable, and he almost spent it with his eyes closed, but the terrifying music special effects drilled into his ears as if he had long legs.

    By the end of the movie, the eldest young master was in a bad state and broke out in a cold sweat. The image or something should be put aside for now. His legs are so weak at the moment.

    He swore that he would never come to the cinema to watch horror movies again, it was so easy, his heart couldn't bear it.

    After leaving the cinema, it was already dark, and the elder, whose figure was pulled under the orange street light, was probably relieved. Recalling his embarrassment in the cinema, Qi Yue suddenly pulled his hand back. Unexpectedly, he showed a somewhat embarrassed look.

    This time, it's really, humiliated and thrown home.

    Xu Linruan rubbed the numb wrist held by someone, and said with a deliberate smile, "No wonder this movie has a high rating, and the plot is really good, right, Qi Yue?"

    "Ah? Yes. Right." Anyway, he didn't watch much, Qi Yue took a breath, obviously not familiar with the plot.

    He was brewing emotions at the moment, and he wanted to say what to do to save the image that he had destroyed before.