43

"Really, then who is the person you like, do you need a brother to teach you some experience?" Qi Xiaoyue raised his mouth, glanced at his girlfriend beside him, and asked lightly.

    Xu Linruan glanced at him calmly, "What do I do?" She didn't do the bad things this time. Could it be that he blamed her for his own problems?

    The guy immediately showed her a bright smile, hooked her little finger with his finger, and subconsciously sprinkled the dog food, "Look at you, I have such good eyesight, if you wake up later, you won't be taken away by others. Is it?"

    Xu Linruan stuffed a piece of steak into his mouth, "Can't the rice stop your mouth?

    " The expression on his face suggested somewhere, anyway, this is his girlfriend, so what if he's just a hooligan.

    After speaking, it seemed as if he had remembered something, and looked innocently in the direction of Xu Zhou, "By the way, I didn't seem to pay attention to what you just said."

    Xu Zhou smiled, picked up the wine glass and strolled around. Go down, then took a sip of wine, "It's nothing, I just think it's better to keep this kind of thing a secret, I'm afraid that if I say it, she will be frightened     .

    "

, as if he had heard a joke and didn't care, "Then keep it a secret, I'm too lazy to know anyway."

    He stretched out a piece of sashimi and put it on his girlfriend's plate, "Come on, this tastes pretty good, you can try it. Taste..."

    "She doesn't like eating this very much."

    Qi Yue paused with his chopsticks, his eyes suddenly became sharp, and he stared straight at the man who was talking to him, as if the two would fight in the next second.

    Xu Linruan is not that stupid. Does Xu Zhou think she is stupid? With such an upright provocation, does it mean that in her heart, he is more important than this guy?

    She glanced at her boyfriend, then calmly picked up the sashimi he handed over, tasted it slowly, and then smiled at him, "It's not that I don't like it, it's just to see who I'm with, um... ...The taste is not bad, I have never tasted it before, and I can try it again next time." The

    boyfriend is satisfied now, and he can't see his eyes when he smiles. This feeling of being maintained by his girlfriend is really a happy bird, he knows it Ruan Ruan was reluctant to let him be wronged, and really loved her to death.

    Xu Linruan looked at his silly smile and looked away silently, guessing that no one but her would like this fool.

    After eating, she went to the bathroom to wash her hands.

    After she left, the man who had been leaning lazily on the chair suddenly sat up straight and his face changed. He pulled off his tie and seemed very upset, staring at Xu Zhou with dark eyes, "Do you like Ruan Ruan? "

    Yes, I like her." Xu Zhou did not deny that the guy in front of him had grown a lot more than before.

    "So you want to grab me?"

    Qi Yue hooked his lips and played with the cutlery on the table with his fingers, with a nonchalant attitude.

    "You should know that a large part of the reason we can become friends is because we have common interests and hobbies. I hate the things you hate, and there is a high probability that I will also like the people and things you like. "