59

"Are you crazy, Qi Yue? Aren't you afraid of a fire if you burn these messy things in the room?" As he

    approached the room, Xu Zhou smelled some burnt smell, and through the window he saw smoke inside the room The smudges were a bit haunted, and his face suddenly turned pale. He thought that Qi Yue was committing suicide, but after slamming the door hard, he saw that the other party was squatting and burning a pile of yellow talisman paper.

    Thinking of the monks and goddess who came in and out of the villa a few days ago, he suddenly understood something.

    He thought this guy was crazy, so he stepped forward and stomped on the brazier, then forcibly pulled the other party's collar and punched the guy who was about to die, "You see clearly, this is the ward, not you. A place that can be messed up!"

    When he hadn't approached, he thought he was just burning some clothes, but he didn't expect that this guy was completely demonic, look at the mess on the ground, what kind of messed ghosts were burning thing? A pot of talisman paper drawn with blood, if it wasn't for his past relationship, he would have wanted to drag the person out and beat him hard.

    He didn't even think about it, what's the situation now, he didn't take good care of people, and he actually believed in this kind of weird and chaotic things?

    When Xu Zhou thought of this, his forehead hurt, he grabbed the other person's neck, gritted his teeth and said, "It's your girlfriend lying there, if you want to die, get away, don't you know it's dangerous for the patient? ?"

    He raised his fist and wanted to punch him again, but when he looked down and saw his confused appearance, his fist stopped instantly.

    The guy on the opposite side had indifferent and empty eyes, which made Xu Zhou subconsciously think that he had lost hope of persevering. It was full of red blood...

    That punch was in mid-air, and it couldn't go on anymore. He wanted to say something, but seeing this guy looking like he was going to die, he knew that no matter what he said, he wouldn't listen. of.

    So he threw the person to the ground with all his strength, and said coldly, "You can't even take care of yourself, let alone Ruan Ruan. I want to take her out of here and find a better medical environment."

    Qi Yue He was forcefully thrown away, and his back slammed into the raised corner of the table behind him, his expression on his face remained unchanged, as if there was no pain.

    Xu Zhou turned around and lifted the quilt, picked up the sleepy woman on the bed, and prepared to take Ruan Ruan out of here.

    Just as he picked up the person, the originally confused young man suddenly raised his head, his face was expressionless, his dark eyebrows looked very gloomy under the light, and his limbs that had not moved for a long time were obviously stiff, and he grabbed the other's arm with one hand. .

    Staring at him faintly, "You let go."

    Xu Zhou reluctantly suppressed his inner anger. He rarely came to the villa, not because he didn't want to visit Xu Linruan, but because he was not qualified. After all, the person she liked was not him.

    But now it seems that the most unqualified guy is him, "Why should I let go? It's so disappointing to see what you look like now. I really regret that I didn't persevere at that time."

    Qi Yue knew What did he mean? He didn't say anything. He stood up again, and the strength of that hand continued to increase. Seeing that he didn't want to let go, he raised his fist and smashed it in his direction.     Xu Zhou couldn't dodge, and he was smashed and stepped back. Qi Yue took the opportunity to grab the girlfriend he was holding in his arms. He moved quickly and cautiously. She covered the quilt.     Xu Zhou over there stretched out his hand and rubbed the corner of his aching mouth, feeling that things couldn't go on like this, he walked over and asked, "Why do you want to do this? Do you think Ruan Ruan will wake up if you do this? These things are simply fans of envelope construction. , can you wake up a bit?"     He reached out and grabbed a stack of talisman papers that had been written on the table, and threw them all into the trash can.     Qi Yue suddenly raised his head from the bed and stared at him like a ghost, "It's not up to you to do what I want to do. Who do you think you are, and what position do you teach me?"