7

Hearing Qi Yue's words, Xu Zhou was obviously more curious about Xu Linruan. It is not easy to make such a young master who is like 2,580,000 to be tempted. He thought to himself, this woman is really capable. of.

    He wanted to say something else at first, but seeing the absent-minded impatient look of the other party, he knew that if he continued to talk, Qi Yue would be angry, so he gave up and pulled the topic away. Calm down slowly.

    Qi Yue is a famous second-generation ancestor. He cares about his own face the most. Last time he lost a game and was asked to confess to Xu Linruan. At the beginning, he felt impatient. There are beautiful racing cars, can chasing girls have the excitement of his racing cars? Can there be? Can't you just trade the bet for a racing game?

    However, after getting along for this period of time, Qi Yue said in her heart that girls don't seem to be so annoying anymore. For example, Xu Linruan is fine...

    Thinking of everything that happened in the infirmary in the afternoon, Qi Yue closed his eyes and thought about it. Can outline the other party's kind of smile that attracts bees and butterflies, and when he smiles, it is demonic, and it is not solemn at all, um... It is not his type.

    The eldest young master gave himself a hint in his heart, until he came home from school, the scene of Xu Linruan pinning him down on the stool and smiling at him was still in his mind, and his mind was confused, until after the bath, the whole person woke up a lot. .

    ...

    Compared with Qi Yue's irritability, Xu Linruan's side was much more relaxed.

    After completing a whole day of classes step by step, and then taking a taxi home, there is no psychological pressure for him to molest a certain proud young master with eyes above the top and make him restless all day.

    Xu Linruan has never liked a life controlled by others, and she doesn't like to be led away by plots. Now that she knows that her future will be miserable, of course she has to make preparations in advance. It is her luck to be able to penetrate into this world. But at this point, she hopes that she can become the master of the plot and control her life. Otherwise, it would be a meaningless thing for her to enter this world.

    In the original book, Xu Linruan is an only child, her parents are senior backbones of a company, and the family is not short of money, so the requirements for her daughter's education are relatively high, but Xu Linruan has been more self-disciplined since she was a child. I'm very relieved, so I don't care about her very much.

    This familiar life trajectory is very similar to her previous life, similar to the confluence of the two worlds, and she has become the current she is.

    It's pointless to be entangled in this kind of thing. Xu Linruan didn't think about it that much. After returning to his room, he simply washed and went to bed, and then went to sleep.

    ...

    On the next morning, looking at the high white ceiling, Qi Yue didn't recover for a while, and thought he was dreaming, and his mind was full of charming pictures related to Xu Linruan...

    inexplicable Shame and anger made Qi Yue want to plunge into the ground, he must be crazy, actually... actually had a spring dream all night?

    No wonder I wake up so tired in the morning.

    The boy's face burned so badly that he was so ashamed that he doubted his life. In the dream, Xu Linruan followed him like this and then like that. The two of them went from the stool to the bed to the sofa. Yes, why is he the one below? This is the most depressing thing for the eldest young master. He is obviously so physically strong, why is he the one below?