39

In the summer of May, the capital is not so hot.

    Outside the glass door at the entrance of the medical school, a tall and slender young man was standing at the window waiting for others. He was so gentle and handsome that he had an outstanding temperament. Occasionally, young nurses passing by could not help but peek at him.

    Xu Zhou looked at the woman who was walking towards him not far away, and the corners of his mouth unconsciously held a soft smile, "Xu Linruan, it's so difficult to date you, I pushed so many dinners and want to have a meal with you. Can't you?"

    The girl standing opposite her raised her eyebrows slightly, her face was more beautiful and moving than she was born a few years ago, her long black hair fell on her shoulders, and her skin was as white as jade, with an indescribable beauty.

    "Are you a busy person who still lacks someone to eat?"

    "Isn't there a shortage? It's not like you don't know that I have so few friends, especially after I joined the company, I was busy with work every day, and now I can't even talk. There's no one left."

    "Auntie, you can do it, anyway, you are about to graduate, so you should celebrate it in advance, isn't it okay?"

    Xu Linruan gave him a blank look, after a while, This guy's methods seem to be a lot smarter.

    The male supporting role in this original plot also grew up quite quickly. He looks handsome and has a good brain. He started the company within a year of graduation, and his ability is naturally not bad.

    Although it was for the sake of his brother, Xu Zhoucai took special care of her, but his attitude towards her didn't seem like that.

    This guy was very clever in hiding his thoughts, and since the disguise was pierced by her, he never mentioned the relationship between the two.

    He also apologized to her, and then attributed all his actions to being responsible for his brother, let her not think too much, just treat him as an ordinary friend as before.

    But how can the relationship between ordinary friends be so close?

    Xu Linruan looked up at him, she was no longer a teenage girl, and she was not so easy to deceive. Since she wanted her to treat him as an ordinary friend, she would definitely not meet his requirements.

    "I'm sorry, I still have a meeting in the afternoon. I don't think I have that much time. I'll have dinner next time."

    "Actually, I have something to tell you. There is news about the shooting of international students from abroad... "He hasn't finished speaking yet, but the hidden meaning is obvious.

    So Xu Linruan replied with a smile, and stopped when she was about to leave, "Okay, wait for me here when I send the documents."

    Xu Zhou couldn't help but laugh, with a smile on his face. Some gentle taste, I thought about an appointment for a long time, this time I finally made an appointment.

    He has been by her side for almost five years, and Qi Yue has been missing for the past five years, and the official has declared her dead, so this woman gave up and said she would wait for him to come back.

    How could he not know that this was an excuse for rejecting him, but without this excuse, he would not be able to approach her. After all, in his opinion, Qi Yue was already dead. Bar.

    There are many places to eat lunch

    nearby. Xu Zhou ordered a western restaurant in advance. When the two arrived, the waiter was smiling and paving the way for them.