28

"What are you doing?"

    Xu Linruan felt inexplicable, wondering what was going on with this guy?

    She patted the back of the boy's hand and tried to break the man apart, but the man was holding her tightly, as if she was afraid that she would suddenly leave, but she refused to let go.

    "I have something to tell you, why don't you just walk?" The young man's face was a little red because he was running fast, he squeezed Xu Linruan's wrist and his breathing was a little short, "You listen to me first, I'll chase you, okay? , can I chase you again?"

    He was reluctant to play hard on her, and he couldn't control his feelings, so he was so entangled, he finally gave up that face and said what was in his heart.

    Xu Linruan was a little surprised, and turned to look at the person, thinking what happened to this guy, has he been taken away? It was obvious that one second he disliked her to the point of death, and the next moment he ran over and said to pursue her again?

    Her head was stuck for a while, and she couldn't understand the brain circuit of this guy.

    In her opinion, the eldest young master is a master with quite a personality. In addition to his superior family conditions, his outstanding appearance also gives him a lot of willful confidence.

    It can be said that the eldest young master has been living in his own world since he was born. He has always been heartless. He has been chased and held since he was born. It is not easy to make him bow his head. Will give up his self-esteem for a woman, this has been reflected in the plot a lot.

    Xu Linruan looked at the panting young man running in front of him, "You are..."

    "Don't be in a hurry to reject me, I know what you want to say..." His voice was a little anxious, and his eyes were fixed He stared at her, his eyes bursting with brilliance that was hard to ignore.

    "I just wanted to tell you what my attitude was like, I know I was a bad guy, I did a lot of shit, and I admit, I would probably continue to be shit without you."

    "But it's different now, Because of you, I want to work hard to be better, I want to change myself, and I want to be the kind of person you like."

    "Whether you agree or not, I will pursue you again, this time I will be very serious and hardworking, so you...can you give me a chance?"

    One time...a chance to get close to you?

    He really couldn't think of any fancy words, just a very ordinary confession. Qi Yue knew that he was stupid and limited. He also knew that girls liked to wear white shirts, gentle boys with good grades. He couldn't get along with such people, but he didn't know what to do. Say.

    He just made up his mind and expressed his heart to her very seriously, whether she accepted it or not.

    Qi Yue's Adam's apple twitched, he continued to take deep breaths, breathing hard until he could finish a sentence.

    After he finished speaking, he looked at her a little nervously. Xu Linruan could feel that the strength of her wrist was slowly loosening. She tried to break free, but did not break free.

    The young man was afraid of her rejection, but also afraid of her silence, because generally silence means that he can't think of a reason to refuse.

    He lowered his head in disappointment, as if he already knew the ending, but he was still struggling, "Don't stop talking, whether it's life or death, can you give me an answer?"