12

Qi Yue refused to go to the hospital, so the housekeeper called a family doctor. After examination, he found out that it was a muscle injury. Fortunately, the injury was not serious, and he could recover after a week or two of rest at home.

    He doesn't like to study, and his grades are also poor. He usually eats and waits for death when he goes to school, and plays with a group of dog friends. At this moment, Zun's butt is hurt, and the housekeeper simply asked him to take half a month's leave.

    The eldest young master has been recuperating for the past few days, and he has not forgotten to do enough strategy.

    He decided to take this opportunity to develop a little more, to sublimate the relationship between him and Xu Linruan, and wonder what kind of person Qi Yue was? Notoriously unruly!

    After finally staying up until the weekend, under the expectant gaze of the eldest young master, Xu Linruan was late.

    Before this guy was injured, he was arrogant and wanted to die. Now that he is injured, he is even more of an uncle. When others take care of him, he will lose his temper, and the housekeeper can only coax him, like offering to his ancestors.

    However, he has been suffering a lot these days, because the injury is on his butt, he can't sit or lie down, and he can only sleep on his stomach.

    At this moment, Xu Linruan had just stepped into the room, and the eldest young master started to act again, staring at the person with resentment, "...Why are you here so late again, I have been waiting for you for a long time." I

    can't see each other five days a week . , This woman doesn't know how to send him some messages. She is late for the weekend. Can't she come early for the appointment? She clearly didn't care about him.     When the eldest young master thinks of this, the expression of resentment he made on purpose has taken on a genuine meaning. Although he is not sincere, but the other party doesn't take it seriously, he is very unhappy and feels stuffy in his heart. .     Although he still cares about the bet, the discomfort in his heart is also real.     Xu Linruan was stunned for a moment, and immediately became very good. With a gentle and bright smile on his lips, he walked up to him and said, "Isn't this too many classes and no time? What's the matter, do you miss me?"

    She can coax people, looks good, and can talk very well. The eldest young master was originally sulking and wanted to vent, but under the offensive of her sweet words, it turned into a pool of warm water, blushing and stubborn. Neck denial, he will not admit that he just misses her.     Anyway, the eldest young master's face is comparable to that of a city wall. He felt that the two were still legitimate boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. Although she unilaterally announced their breakup, didn't he agree yet? As a boyfriend, he wondered what happened to his girlfriend, and it was not against the law.     What's the shame? He's been humiliated in front of her. Does he still care about that face?     So Qi Xiaoyue acted vigorously, probably because he felt that someone was pampering him, and his arrogance came up, "... Hmph, I don't know who I am hurting like this for? After so long, I even called You don't even know how to call me, I see that you just don't care about me..."     This ability to climb the pole is not small, Xu Linruan saw his unreasonable appearance, so he slowed down and waited for him to complain. , looked at him with a gentle gesture again, "Are you finished, do you want to drink some water, I think you seem to be a little thirsty?"     Then he poured a glass of water and handed it over.     That understated gesture simply angered Qi Yue.     She is so irritating. She speaks in a soft and soft tone, with a coaxing tone. When he was about to put it aside, he still felt that his girlfriend was gentle and considerate, but now he is so angry, she is still so very The dull tone is very annoying!     "You don't care about me at all." Qi Yue recognized the fact, his voice suddenly rose, and at the same time, a burst of unhappiness surged in his heart, and his boyfriend was too aggrieved.     "Why do you think so?" Xu Linruan sat down beside the bed, the soft light fell, the girl's cheeks seemed to be covered with a hazy halo, she explained with a smile, "If I don't care about you If you don't, it won't come, you know, I'm usually so busy in class, do you think I'll waste my time taking care of an indifferent person?"

    After listening to her explanation, the eldest young master raised the corners of his originally straight mouth slightly. Of course he knew what kind of person Xu Linruan was. He thought that he had spent a lot of time and energy in chasing her.

    But he thought of what she had said before, and his heart that had just been put down rose again.

    He turned around and squeezed Xu Linruan's hand.

    "Really, aren't you lying to me?" He actually wasn't sure if Xu Linruan was coaxing him again, mainly because she seemed too calm, and she didn't seem to like him so much that Qi Yue could not help herself. A little worried.

    He still remembered what she said that day when she was about to break up. He didn't care about it at first, but he didn't know what happened in the past two days. As long as he thought that she said that, his chest felt tight and uncomfortable. He really had Is that bad?

    "Are you thinking that you won't come when I'm healed? I know it all. You just despise me, think I'm ashamed, and think that my grades are too bad..." The

    more he talked, the more aggrieved he felt. His voice also changed, and he seemed a little angry, "...You still want to break up with me. Tell me, do you have another dog outside, so you don't even want to call me?"

    Xu Linruan : "..."

    This guy is not finished, it's almost like Sister Lin is possessed, Xu Linruan feels that he needs to be trained.

    After waiting for a long time without hearing her answer, Qi Yue suddenly became a little nervous. He secretly looked at her from the side. The girl's thick eyelashes drooped slightly, and her eyes were shiny and clean. At such a close distance, he could clearly see. Seeing the tiny fluff on her face, her skin is very white, and she is beautiful without makeup, so beautiful that one can't take her eyes off her.

    Qi Yue suddenly lost his mind. He felt that he was really blind before. How could he think that such a good-looking girlfriend looks ordinary?

    Xu Linruan saw that the young man was suddenly stunned, so he smiled and leaned in front of him, and asked softly, "Do you want to kiss?"

    Qi Yue instinctively posted it.

    Then he blushed again in shame. It was so embarrassing. This person is always like this. He likes promiscuity at every turn. He has already said that, he is not that kind of casual person.

    This kiss made the eldest young master feel numb, and his handsome face became an abnormal red, his breath was also chaotic, and his eyes were misty, like a handsome young man who had just been fished out of the water.

    Stay with this person for a long time. The eldest young master has also learned to be patient. After kissing, he will let go quickly, because he knows that she will not accommodate him without bottom line.

    He finally managed to suppress the inexplicable restlessness in his chest, put his chin on Xu Linruan's neck and said with a smile, "Young master knows that you like me, Xu Linruan, you won't leave me , right?"

    This person is probably in a good mood, his eyebrows are flying, and there is a hint of publicity in his voice.

    Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows and smiled softly at him, "Well, well, as long as you don't do anything to hurt me, of course I won't leave you."

    "But, you know, I'm the best What I hate is that others lie to me." The

    young man's smile suddenly became a little stiff.