23

Xu Linruan fell hard, his nose hit his chest, a little reddish, the girl hissed, and the dark eyes gradually covered with a layer of mist, "Qi Yue, are you ill?

    " For a moment, Qi Yue felt that he was full of anger and had nowhere to vent. Either he was sick, or he was mean!

    Knowing that she was just playing around, he couldn't help but like her, and he would feel uncomfortable seeing her walking with others. He felt that he was so stupid that he couldn't wait to come forward to berate her.

    An indescribable emotion fermented in his chest, Qi Yue was angry and annoyed, but he knew that he was paying attention to her state, and slowly stood firm while supporting the person's slender waist.

    "Xu Linruan, what the hell do you think of Lao Tzu, you broke up with Lao Tzu, and you can't wait to find a spare tire?"

    He sarcastically faced her, wanting to show that he didn't care, but those hands were still dead Hold her wrist tightly.

    The state of suppressing his emotions, but finding that the anger in his eyes almost overflowed, made him feel very uncomfortable.

    "You..." If you

    want to play, you can play, if you want to dump it, and after you dump it, you want to find the next one happily, do you really think he is dead?

    Xu Linruan turned slightly sideways, she raised her eyes, tilted her head and smiled at someone, "It doesn't seem to have anything to do with you, don't forget this ex-boyfriend, we have already broken up, what should I do? What do you care about?"

    The tone of voice was so mad.

    Qi Yue couldn't tell her, he had never seen such an irritating guy, he said so much, but he made himself angry, "You think I want to care about you, just hang out with him if you have anything to do with him, do you think What kind of good person is he, do you know him?"

    Don't think he doesn't know, this guy just wanted to dig him up last time, it's clearly a personality problem, and it took a few days for the two to break up? He approached cheekily again, he had never seen such a shameless man.

    Xu Canyang was shot while lying down. Although he was really impure, this time it really happened by chance.

    Xu Linruan rolled his eyes at him. This guy has the face to say that others are not good people. Could it be that he forgot the good things he did?

    She chuckled lightly, tilted her head, and a few strands of black hair fell on her cheeks, "Are you reminding me, young master? No matter how bad people are, they won't bet against me, you're not forgetting your past. Did you do a good thing?"

    "And you hurt me, can you let me go now?" She turned around and looked at the person coldly, the look in her eyes was repulsive and indifferent.

    Hearing her say it hurt, Qi Yue subconsciously let go.

    He lowered his head and saw that her wrist was slightly red, just wanted to ask what's wrong?

    As a result, the stinky and shameless guy on the side came up with a diligent face, "Sister, are you alright, I think your wrists are a little red?"

    This intimate action obviously stimulated Qi Yue.

    The originally uncontrollable emotions couldn't be suppressed, and he stared at Xu Canyang with indifference, "Can I ask you to step away, this is a matter between the two of us, and I don't need you to take care of it."