25

After he finished speaking, he didn't bother to pay any attention to people. He leaned on the sofa and played with his mobile phone. Unlike other boys, his cold expression had an indescribable temperament.

    Just looking at the profile of his face and the occasional glance in his eyes made him stand out.

    Huang Mao didn't dare to disturb him when he saw his lack of interest. After all, this brother's reputation as a high school tyrant was not in vain.

    On the contrary, the girls at the opposite table glanced at them from time to time, obviously interested.

    This is quite normal, after all, the condition of the young man himself is not bad, except that he was beaten by Xu Linruan to the point where he did not even have scumbag self-confidence, his appearance is still very handsome.

    He has fair skin, delicate facial features, and clear jawline. He holds the phone in one hand, and leans on the sofa with his two long legs bent. His whole body exudes an air of keeping strangers away.

    The pretty girl who had been pressing for a long time on the table next door finally couldn't bear it anymore. After tidying up her appearance a little, she approached cautiously, "Little brother, can you exchange contact information?"

    Qi Yue lifted his eyelids and looked up at the person. , asked in a light tone, "Why do you want contact information?" The

    beautiful girl was a little nervous. She could smell a little odor of tobacco and alcohol from Qi Yue's body, but it was not strong, mixed with the hormonal smell of the boy, she looked cold and cold. Abstinence.

    Most girls have a strong admiration mentality. When they see bad and cool boys, they will feel admiration in their hearts. This is a very normal psychological phenomenon.

    The pretty girl was holding the phone, a thin layer of blush spread across her face, "I didn't want to do anything, just... I really want to be friends with you, okay?"

    Qi Yue took out the phone and glanced at it, his tone was very casual He asked, "Do you like me?" The

    beautiful girl blushed. She didn't expect him to be so direct. After a few seconds, it was impossible to say that she liked me. After all, Qi Yue's reputation was notoriously bad. The ignorant rich second generation.

    But if she can take this guy down and coax him to buy food and drink for her, it will be a good idea to talk about it in the future.

    The girl put the scattered hair behind her ears, showing a beautiful profile, blushing and a little embarrassed, "I like... I like it, so is it alright?"

    Unexpectedly, the boy sitting opposite suddenly sneered. , glanced at her a few times, and said in a playful tone, "Tsk, do you really like me? That's really strange."

    "But what do you like about me?" Qi Yue was very calm, his face There is no joy at all after being confessed by a girl.

    He held his chin and thought for a while, and suddenly asked casually, "Do you like me bad? Or do you like me smoking, drinking and picking up girls, um... If so, then your taste is quite heavy, and you can't help me as a scumbag. The prodigal son of the wall, you actually like it too?"

    Qi Yue's manner of speaking seemed rather scary.

    The little girl obviously came to ask for contact information, but he was bombarded by him, she was too scared to speak, and finally ran away with red eyes.

    The yellow-haired younger brother next to him watched the eldest boss make a beautiful girl like that, and he couldn't help but feel a little bit of pity, "Brother, are you in a bad mood today, you're about to cry when you hate someone's girl? It 's over!"