54

I stayed in the villa for a few days and didn't leave, but someone came over in advance.

    Xu Linruan didn't know how Xu Zhou found this place. Anyway, when he appeared at the door, Qi Yue's face was very ugly.

    "Ruan Ruan...Are you all right? I heard from the hospital that you were on leave, and it took me a long time to find out that you were here."

    That anxious look didn't seem like a fake.

    Xu Zhou thought it was very strange. After the meeting that afternoon, Xu Linruan disappeared. When he went to the hospital to find her, he was told to ask for leave, and Qi Yue also disappeared. Thinking of certain things, it was difficult for him to stop. Doubt everything that happened.

    "Ruan Ruan has been with me, do you have anything to do with her?"

    Qi Yue suddenly came out from behind and put his arms around his girlfriend's waist, taking an oath of sovereignty, and his expression was visibly cold.

    "Well, I've been here the past few days, what do you have to do with me?" Xu Linruan felt that this situation couldn't bring down her boyfriend's face, so he let him take advantage of it.

    Xu Zhou took a deep breath, "Ruan Ruan, tell me if someone is holding you, and if so, I can help you get out of here." He was obviously referring to Qi Yue.

    Hearing this sentence, Xu Linruan could feel the arms tied to her waist tightened instantly. She frowned and reached out to pat the arms around her waist. This action probably misunderstood the people behind her. what.

    He subconsciously hugged tighter and whispered in her ear, "Ruan Ruan, don't go, don't go with him, okay? I'll be obedient, and I won't make you unhappy in the future, so don't follow him. He goes..."

    Xu Linruan knew what this guy was worried about, and she was not stupid. Xu Zhou said this in front of the two of them, obviously hoping that she could break up with Qi Yue, but if she really left him, The guy behind him must be going crazy again.

    The problem between her and Qi Yue is an internal problem, this boy can be used again after cleaning up, so she still has to protect him, so he raised his head and smiled at the man opposite, "You think too much, no one Lock me up."

    Xu Zhou is not stupid, he thought about it carefully and found that something was wrong, if no one is locked, why can't he even contact the mobile phone, and then there is no news at all, and Qi Yue The character is getting weirder and weirder, who knows if he will do anything extreme.

    He took a step forward, his tone softened a lot, "Ruan Ruan, what difficulties do you have to tell me, did he do something... bad to you?" The more he thought about it, the more he felt that Xu Linruan was there lie to him.

    Xu Linruan shook her head gently, she didn't like Xu Zhou, and she wasn't that close to him, so she thought it was better to clarify this attitude as soon as possible, "I'm fine, Xu Zhou, he didn't force me to do something Something I don't want."

    Xu Zhou took a deep breath, "You are really so sure, you must know that he has been abroad for so long, his personality and temper are different from before, even if he doesn't force you now, how can you be sure, he will later It won't hurt you?"

    Hearing this, Qi Yue was black-faced on the spot, the dog man is not finished, right, such an upright prying corner, he really doesn't exist, and his own daughter-in-law still spoils him. Too late, how could it hurt her.

    "You—" But

    before he could say anything, he heard such a sentence.

    "Of course I believe him." Xu Linruan smiled at him.