29

When Qi Yue woke up, it was just dawn.

He was excited all night last night, and didn't fall asleep until after four in the morning. When he woke up now, not only did he not feel sleepy, but he felt very invigorated.

He still has an erratic feeling of living in a dream, and he always feels that the reconciliation between Ruan Ruan and him is not real. So early in the morning, the teenager finished washing up and went to the gate of the community to block people.

He waited patiently for a long time, and saw from a distance that the curtain behind her window was drawn, and the slender figure of the girl stretched out behind the curtain.

He imagined the picture of her going downstairs to wash up, her hair a little messy, wearing bear pajamas to wash her face and brush her teeth, and the way she saw him when she went out and smiled at him.

Then he will also show her a gentle smile, and then say good morning to her, this is the first time they meet after they are reconciled.

When Xu Linruan went out, the boy who had been waiting for a long time couldn't wait to see her, Xu Linruan was startled by the guy who suddenly appeared.

"Morning, Ruan Ruan." The

teenager wore a navy blue shirt today, and the shirt was still dyed with dew. It was estimated that he had been nesting in the grass for a long time, and the ends of his hair were a little wet.

"I bought you breakfast, and it's still hot." Qi Yue handed over a bag of breakfast, and he was still a little proud, like a little kid asking for credit, he didn't say that he put the breakfast in his arms.

Mainly because he didn't expect that he would get up so early, just to buy someone her favorite breakfast.

It's kind of embarrassing to say this.

Qi Yue didn't say anything, squinting, a pair of black and white eyes stared at her brightly.

The eyes were obviously inviting, Xu Linruan poked the dew on the tip of his hair with his finger, and greeted him with a face, "When did you come?"

Qi Yue blinked and took the opportunity to touch his girlfriend. His little hands were really soft, "I just came here."

"Oh, did you have breakfast?"

Xu Linruan felt that the conversation was really boring, so he pulled his hand back calmly.

She found that this guy was still the same as before. He would be bright if he gave him a little sunshine. He liked to touch and rub it at every turn. Like brown sugar, he liked to take advantage of her.

"Eat." The young man patted his stomach, wanting to show that he was not hungry at all, but unfortunately his stomach made a sound.

This is embarrassing.

Xu Linruan raised her eyebrows slightly and looked at the person. The eldest young master blushed a little embarrassedly and said, "Okay, I forgot. I came here early because I missed you so much. Actually, I haven't eaten yet..."

This guy She is very good at being miserable, and she likes to act like a spoiled child. She is thick-skinned and not much less than Xu Linruan. She took her little hand and shook it gently, "You ignore me, but I just want to see you sooner."

The tone of the drowned man was a little aggrieved. Xu Linruan looked really nervous from the look of him. He was scared by Ruan Ruan, and now he has no sense of security. He is afraid that she will not want him if she is really angry.