36

Xu Linruan has discovered one of the few advantages of the young master, that is, obedience. Although some behaviors are a little bit of a dog, it is undeniable that there is still a lot of room for improvement.

As for the matter of going abroad, there is also in the original plot, but it is not that the eldest young master rose up and grew up, but because of his poor grades, he was packaged and sent abroad by his family. Because of this, the young master was not less angry, and he had a long fight with his family.

Xu Linruan sat casually on the chair, her long ink-like hair sparsely fell on her shoulders, she bit the straw slowly, and stared intently at the young man in front of her.

Qi Xiaoyue felt itchy at her stare, so she couldn't help but lean over, "Why are you staring at me all the time? It's embarrassing?"

Xu Linruan really admired his shamelessness. Guys will be embarrassed too? It is obviously as thick-skinned as a city wall.

The boy's eyes were a bit burning, and his eyes fell on the girl's red lips. Seeing that she didn't speak, he tried to get a little closer, and then he blushed and asked, "Are you...you want it again, obviously I just kissed?"

He couldn't help coughing, the little eyes that peeked over were quite shy, the eldest young master was a little embarrassed, his girlfriend always wanted to kiss, he couldn't help it, he could only Do your best to meet her request.

He struggled for a second, and was about to get close, but was slapped away by someone, and the young master stepped back with a grievance on his face.

Glancing at my girlfriend's cold eyes, I wondered if those eyes were not meant to be allowed, it's so disappointing!

Xu Linruan rolled his eyes at him, and didn't know who wanted it again. This guy who was thinking about taking advantage of her all the time was extremely sticky.

............

The weekend appointment is over, and I return to campus life. There is still half a month before the college entrance examination.

During this time, Sao Nian has been busy with the process of going abroad. Although she is busy with various exams, the number of times she harassed her has not decreased once. Whenever she is free, she will lead him to his private territory to meet the group of friends.

What to say after he goes abroad, if there is something that can't be solved, he can ask his good buddies for help. When Xu Linruan met, they were a group of eighteen or nineteen-year-old teenagers, and there was no obstacle to getting along. After that, some boys who had a bad impression of her also slowly changed their attitudes. However, there are also those who dislike her from the beginning to the end and feel that she is deeply scheming to play with people's hearts. Although they are polite to her on the surface, they still have a mocking attitude in private. He still did not give up to persuade Qi Yue to think clearly. Although he didn't say this in front of her face, he could tell with his toes that it was nothing more than her hypocrisy and their inappropriate words. Xu Linruan didn't care about this, she just liked the way others hated her and couldn't kill her, so she had better be mad at that little bitch. The relationship between the two was incompatible, but Qi Yue felt at ease. Before leaving the country, he called his friend Ji Lai Haosheng and told him, "I have to ask you one thing, you also know that I am going abroad soon, and things in the country will be sure after that. If someone bullies Ruan Ruan, you have to help her bully her back." He emphasized, "The most important thing is to keep an eye on it, and don't let other dog men. Get close to her, especially the guy named Xu Canyang, do you know?" Xu Zhou's face twitched, and the game in his hand was instantly fragrant, "What are you kidding me, young master? Let me help you take care of Xu Linruan, you Don't you know that I hate that kind of woman with a deep mind?" "It's because you hate it that you dare to let you take care of her. If you like me, don't worry." The eldest young master is not stupid. After seeing a lot, his girlfriend is so good-looking and so good, it is inevitable that someone is plotting to do something wrong, and Xu Zhou has a bad relationship with Ruan Ruan, so he feels more at ease. Qi Xiaoyue felt that he was too smart, and when he looked back at him with a lack of interest, the eldest young master frowned and continued, "By the way, didn't you miss my racing car for a long time? You Promise to help me, the car will send you, how?" Xu Zhou raised his head in shock, "I'm going, are you serious?"