Chapter 2

Hadrian had arrived in this world in 4000BC,during this time he kept low key and was even able to know the creation of the Vampire and Werewolves in this world.It was so interesting that both the Vampires and Werewolves came from the same family,like both brothers  was infected with a unknown plague virus, which somehow mutated within them.The virus in these two brothers caused them to be immortals,these two were further mutated after they were bitten by a rabid wolf and bat respectively, turning them into the first Werewolf and Vampire.

But interestingly  the skin of the Vampires were flawless and like marble,but much harder and stronger than granite.They are unchanging, "living stone" beings frozen exactly as they were when they were transformed. 

Due to this when a vampire is exposed to sunlight, their body will sparkle like diamonds basically a disco ball. For vampires who feed on human blood, their eyes changed into  deep red, as opposed to those who drink animal blood, whose eyes will reflect a medium gold color. Vampires also possess superhuman powers, such as speed and strength. They also have incredibly keen senses and are able to hear for miles and see in total darkness.

Vampires are indeed immortal unlike the ones from his world,that is unless they are destroyed. These Vampires were unable to sleep, they spend all days and nights awake. After transformation, a few vampires show special abilities such as foresight or telepathy, usually a prominent personality or physical trait magnified from their human life. Most of them, however, do not. Vampires are unharmed by garlic, holy items, or wooden stakes; they have reflections and shadows, and are able to walk freely in the sunlight without being physically damaged by it.

Children of the Moon change form only at night, and during the fullest phase of the moon. While in their werewolf form, the Children of the Moon lose their human consciousness; they are feral rather than rational. Usually, they run alone, or with one companion of the opposite gender. Children of the Moon cannot breed in their animal form; they can spread their species only by infecting other humans through a bite. Infected humans who have children do not pass their abilities to their offspring.

In their animal form, Children of the Moon hd strength and speed that make them both deadly and difficult to kill,that Harry had to killed quite a few.Also unlike his world, these werewolves cannot be killed with a silver bullet, nor does silver repel them. Their abilities make them capable of destroying a lone vampire easily. 

Harry had seen then near extinction for their race or species.Which is story for another time.Harry during his time has met and made friends with many vampires most of them were good friend with Harry.

Death was able to help him not only enhance his strength making him easily able to kill multiple vampires alone.Death explained how his strength will only increase with age,also their was additional ability to copy special abilities of vampires and use them with the help of spells.

Around 1200BC Harry came across the Voulturi coven they were so fascinated by his abilities(Harry only showed basic abilities).Hadrian became best friends with Marcus and Didyme,while Aro and Caius just annoyed him to no end.

Aro had called Harry for a meeting as he smiled and asked"So I heard from my sister you are leaving soon?"Hadrian nodded and replied"Yes,I travel the world after all."
Aro with fake smile asked"I understand,but we of Voulturi wanted invite you to our coven."Harry politely declined"I can't do that Aro,I am free bird."

Aro raised his hand as 4 cold ones sped infront of Hadrian who was not impressed as Aro said"I must insist."

At moment emerald green flames engulfs all his body scaring the living the shit out of all the cold ones their.Hadrian then held his hand out as large green flames danced on his palm,and wave of his hand it created a flaming wolf that jumped and ripped the 4 cold ones easily,after that it looked growled at Aro,who was now very scared he wanted run.But couldn't as he felt someone had frozen him as he looked at Hardrian to find his emerald eyes glowing he said with venom"Try this again Aro,then their won't be Voulturi coven anymore."

Hadrian then telepathically told"Aro also try and go through with your plan to kill Didyme,I will end you."with that he apparated away to river feeling thirsty,he kneeled to drink,then suddenly a women burst out of the water,to Hadrian surprise  she was completely naked.Hadrian quickly turned around as he heard the women ask in native tongue"Who are you?"

Hadrian knew the language enough as he replied"I am Hadrian Black and I didn't mean to see you naked."

Hadrian could hear her come out if the water with ,he peek slightly and saw her go into and nearby bush soon she came out were clothes which looked like it was made of animal skin as she spoke"I am Fallen leaves of Quileute Tribe."

This would become his first lover and starter of the Black bloodline of the Quileute tribe

This would become his first lover and starter of the Black bloodline of the Quileute tribe.Hardrian Black later descendants would be the famous Taha Aki and Ephraim Black.