Chapter 27

Hadrian watched as the King's Family went into trouble with the law and was getting problems with every end.They couldn't last long as their bank soon closed,Richard King who was Royce Father knew someone was targeting them,but couldn't find out who.Richard thought long and hard about who he had offended.The only conclusion he could come up was his son,as he was useless without money,only good at charming women.

Thing went so bad for them they were soon turned to beggar,after having made so many enemies during their only made their fall quicker.Royce ran away with some of the money his parents had,but with how luxurious his lifestyle was he was soon in streets again.Royce was beaten,his hands and legs were broken by people Rosalie hired basically it was hell for him.He slowly died of hunger in streets.While the friends Royce had also fell after series of unfortunate accidents.

Hadrian's relationship with Rosalie grew more over time, while just in a year because of the bond their relationship became official.

It was in 1936 when the Olympic coven moved to Forks, Washington.They came in contact with Quileute Tribe,it was surprise was Carlisle when they saw the Shapeshifter for the first time.Hadrian was close with Altera and the Black family.He became pretty close with the children of Joseph Black and Jane Clearwater. Which was Ephraim, Dorothy, Deborah, and Susanah Black. When they were young, they called Hadrian Uncle, it was when they became an adult did they know his real identity.

Hadrian could only watch with sadness when his descendants pass away,but time passed quickly as Ephraim Black became the new Quileute chief and Alpha of a pack of three shape-shifters: himself, Levi Uley, and Quil Ateara II.It was then he met their ancestor Hadrian Black,the spirit he always took their ancestor's advice seriously. When first meeting with the Cullen's, Ephraim knew the Cullen's were different from the human blood drinker from the knowledge given by their ancestor.

A treaty is made between the Cullens and the local Quileute tribe.Emphraim was now infront of his ancestor,who was drinking herbal tea while questioning him about the tribe's condition"How many Shapeshifters do you have now?"

Emphraim was now infront of his ancestor,who was drinking herbal tea while questioning him about the tribe's condition"How many Shapeshifters do you have now?"

Ephraim replied"We have three now actually,I am sure more will come as the Cullens are now settling here."

Hadrian nodded and said, "It was a good call to create a treaty with them,instead of fighting them after all you don't have the numbers to kill all of them."

Ephraim replied, "Yes,I thought the same thing Ancestor."

Hadrian smiled and asked, "I heard you have a hard time keeping your pack out of the residents in a nearby town."

Ephraim nodded and replied, "It has become harder since hunters come into the forests."

Hadrian nodes and said, "I will help you with that and also make sure your future shifter will have a method to get money."

Ephraim smiled hearing they were having a hard time getting money to send their kids to school in Forks. Ephraim had three children William Sr, Mary, and Jane Black.He hoped his children would have a peaceful life, sure a part of him also wanted one of them to be shifters too.

Ephraim bowed and with gratitude said"Thank you for your help, Ancestor."

Hadrian sighed the whole Ancestor thing was not something he came up with,they just couldn't call him Hadrian nor could call him grandfather.

Hadrian was able to set up the Quileute tribe with a business of selling tribal goods and even some natural products.As time went on Hadrian pulled a few strings which made the govt make am agreement with the Quileute that there tribe with help look after the forest by being rangers,this not only gave shifter some extra money for the work when they patrol the woods.

Hadrian shook it off saying"Just call me whenever you are having trouble,use the wolf tooth necklace."

Ephraim agreed it with that,he went with his life it was going great and would become a grandfather to Billy, Nora, Jennie, Connie, and Emmie Black in 1950s.

While Cullens were having good life too,just they were too ignorant about what was happening in the supernatural world.