Chapter 46

At the Cullens residence, the atmosphere has been tense since Edward saved Bella, but it was in front of the school,they were lucky that no one noticed Edward.

But another problem came up,which caused Carlisle  to sigh in frustration and asked Edward "Is Bella still suspicious of you".

Edward with frown"Yeah, she is asking many questions about how I reached next to her that fast, how I pushed away from the truck.But I didn't it somehow stopped just couple distance from us."

Carlisle nodded as Adam spoke up"That's probably Hadrian,he probably created a shield to stop it."

This caused some of them to be surprised,but those that were close to Hadrian or Rosalie had seen Hadrian in action.

Carlisle nodded seeing chances,as Edward asked, "So do you think he is keeping an eye on us."

Ashley shook her head and replied"No,probably has to do with Nomad vampires that came in Seattle,Hadrian is probably keeping an eye on Bella Swan for safety,since Charlie swan seems to be good friend and by the looks of it,he is going to be part of the tribe soon."

This was news for Edward,but Carlisle had seen Charlie with Sue and both of them are really going to get married soon.

Sarah, who was looking outside turned to everyone"Hadrian probably covered for you,otherwise someone would have noticed you."

Lia whispered, "I am pretty sure that girl won't f
give up until,she find out what Edward is,after all I saw her interrogating him in two hospital."

Edward frowned she knew it was true,since Bella was questioning him about it in hospital.This was not how he expected things to go.Also he was not happy about finding she is his mate.

Adam was close by when that happened and added"Yeah,she is very perceptive about certain things."

Sarah sighed and said"So do we let Hadrian take care of this or should we really change her,after all we know she is Edwards mate now."

Edward stood up and yelled"I will not turn her into a soulless monster like me."with that he sped away.

While in the reaches a small meadow, in the center of which sits the Cullen's House,it is a timeless graceful house.

Hadrian arrived with Rosalie and Kate,by his side.Hadrian had to give it to Esme the house was amazing,it had this sleek modern contemporary house suitable to the location of green forestry.

They heard Edward's shout as Rosalie with groan said"So he still has not changed one bit."

Kate rolled her eyes and added"It seems his mentality is frozen with his body too."

Hadrian hummed and replies"True."

That's when Lia and Adam arrived infront with a blur,Lia goes ans hugs Kate and Rosalie with smile yell"So good to see you both again."

While Adam gave Hadrian a small smile and gave him bro hug,Hadrian said"It seem to boy is still causing trouble even after being 108 years old."

Adam gave small chuckle and said"Yes and thanks for covering for him."

Hadrian smiled and replied"No problem."

Adam and Lia guides them into the large, bright house.The walls of glass look out on the river. Everything's open and white. Historical objects are tastefully placed throughout.

Hadrian saw Carlisle looking slightly worried,while Esme still emanating maternal warmth.