Chapter 19

It was during the 1850s they came across Joham is a vampire scientist as he called himself.He  was born in Portugal, and had very obsessive personality. He would not let his theories go until they had been fully investigated. He became obsessed with the occult and how it related to rational thought. This investigation led him into meeting a female vampire, who was amused by Joham's curiosity and transformed him. He mainly focused on the study of vampire abilities until he was drawn to the idea of creating vampire-human hybrids. To test this possibility, he had to mate with a human female; this took several years and caused many casualties, mainly due to his lack of control, until, after sixty years, his first success was Serena. She was the only one he monitored from conception until maturity. His second child was Maysun, who was born in Algeria. By the time of her birth, Joham's curiosity about hybrid growth had been satisfied and he had Serena raise her.But thanks to Chronos interference the hybrid children are safe and their father is now getting tortured in Azkaban.

Joham was able father four vampire-human hybrids; Serena, Maysun, Nahuel, and Jennifer for science experiments.Although  they were able to help Nahuel's mother pire survive,but the problem was the Serena was fanatically loyal to her father,it took many to mind healing sessions to make her understand the fact Joham didn't care about her.

It was now 1905,Kate who was spending time with Hadrian,Alec and Jane,as she said"It's still hard to understand,what was going through Joham's head when he did this."

Hadrian shrugs and replied"Don't know,he seems to think of himself as scientist and the creation of hybrids.But he has another goal it was to find if the hybrids would posses special gifts."

Hadrian remembered how the bastard begged them for his life,Stefan,Vladamir and Hadrian decided to give him that by imprisoning him.The guy would live the next 500 years in Azkaban,then kill him off.

Hadrian was annoyed at the fact this bastard only saw his children as some sort sick experiment.Hadrian with sigh said"We were able to seal the knowledge about hybrids,thankfully."
Alec who was with them pitched in"Ohh thank god,if not for that I am sure many idiots will try this method."

Hadrian nodded as Jane added"I am 100% sure it would be Aro and his group,after all from the research material we got from Joham showed that's chances of the hybrids having gifts are huge and their are even chances of them getting similar powers to their parents if they have any."

Kate and Hadrian nodded it was true,they didn't want a situation like the newborn army situation again.

Jane questioned"Have you heard from the Quileute Tribe."

All the council members knew about Hadrian's  descendants the Shapeshifters.Hadrian always met with their new Chief and guided them,it was nice they knew about the Volturi and Chronos,they were always warned about cold ones with red eyes.It helped as they came across two cold omes thanks to warning both were killed with not many casualties.They didn't have animosity towards all the cold ones,like they are okay with members of Chronos as they know their whole tribe is kept off radar because of their help.

Hadrian smiled and said"They are doing good,although their has been cold ones randomly stumbling on there tribe.But thankfully they are able to take care of them."

All three nodded as Alec was curious asked"So are they your only descendants?"

Hadrian was thoughtful replied"Two of the Quileute members actually moved away and had family of their own,from what I remember a girl named Lilian Black or now known as Lilian Brandon.She is married and has a daughter now by the name Mary Alice Brandon."

Kate smiled hearing this as she asked"Have you met them?"

Hadrian nodded and replied"They didn't know who I was obviously,they just know me as a relative."

Hadrian smiled remembering the little ball of sunshine called Alice,she was gifted Seer.