Chapter 28

Ephraim Black soon got more shape shifter and the Cullen's made sure to stay away from their tribe.While he did tell Hadrian about the one of the Cullen's trying to evade his mind,only to be pushed out because of the enchanted bracelet all the tribe's members had for that no one would be able read their mind.Which obviously irritated poor Edward,but he couldn't exactly do anything about it. 

Also the life of everyone in the tribe was getting better,especially for those that shifted couldn't go to their original jobs because of the patrols and their sudden change is quite noticeable.Even with the money the tribe acquired most of them lived humble lives. 

Ephraim stopped shifting after Cullens moved away, especially with the death of his wife took a toll on the old chief,who wanted to live last days with his children and grandchildren. 

The tribe now had new chief was Ephraim's son William Black Sr,he was also shifter for a short while before marrying and having his kids. 

Also there were always three shapeshifters on stand by,if any cold ones should arrive in their territory.Ephraim felt that all his grandchildren were promising as he had a gut feeling all of them were shifters. 

While a 10  year old Billy Black didn't like being in the outskirts of the town because to him the reserve was boring.So he wanted his parents to move into the town. But everything changed that evening Billy,Nora,Connie,Jennie and Emmie was being held in their father's arms while they watched their wrinkled, stooped grandfather there father was telling "Something amazing is going to happen,just watch"

It was then they saw there old grandfather say"Let's go for one last run."with that their grandfather exploded into a giant russet-colored wolf along with his two best friends, Quil Ateara II and Levi Uley.

"with that their grandfather exploded into a giant russet-colored wolf along with his two best friends, Quil Ateara II and Levi Uley

To all five their grandfather and his friends seemed so old.But their wolf forms were ancient,strong, with grizzled muzzles and stiff joints. Yet they then made a noise like laughter as they went for one last run through the woods.

Billy was in awe seeing this,as his father whispered"This is our heritage and secret of our tribe."

Billy looked at his father and asked"Can you change into a wolf too."

William with slight pride replied"Yes,I am grey wolf."William was also a shifter, but after he imprinted on his wife Judith and had children,he stopped. After all, with Cullen's claiming the territory, not many cold ones came to their area. Only some nomadic vampires accidentally ventured into the territory. 

All five looked at their father amazed and started to push him to transform.As William with a smile said"Okay,I will transform.But you guys stay back okay."

All five nodded as William took deep breath as his body begin to shake, nearly convulse.He then throws his head back in a growl, vibrating violently falls forward but halfway to the ground there's a loud ripping noise and William explodes in silver-gray fur, becoming a massive wolf crouched and ready to spring.

He then throws his head back in a growl, vibrating violently falls forward but halfway to the ground there's a loud ripping noise and William explodes in silver-gray fur, becoming a massive wolf crouched and ready to spring

All three of his children looked in awe as William always found it interesting that a normal person would have ran away seeing this,but everyone of the Quileute tribe looks at the wolf without any fear.

All five wanted to be like their father and grandfather,William found that  girls were interested in shifting,the tribe didn't have problem with girls joining the pack,as there were previous female shifters who were well known.

This was when a slight shift in original timeline as Billy,Nora,Emmie,Jennie and Connie all shifted when they were in their teens.It was shocked William Sr because their was never so many shifters in one family at the same time.Also there was previous female shifter, after all there ancestor was  able to modify the magical painting to make it so that the person would be able to imprint their memories and experience in the painting.This was only privy to the shifter's,chief and council as every previous shifter was able have their experience and pass their knowledge to the future pack,even Taha Aki was among the paintings,thanks to that Hadrian didn't always have to guide the shifters.