Life of Betrayer's

Hermione Granger was now living alone with her cats,she was known as the crazy cat lady in neighborhood.Hermione regretted many thing in her life,but the main ones were believing Dumbledore and betraying Harry.Hermione tried to move to the states and unbind her magic,but she was so famous for her deeds that no matter where she went, she was recognized.No one wanted to help her,only one who helped her was Padma Patil who because of life debt secured her some money and identification papers in the muggle world.She did stay with Weasley's for short while and even started a relationship with Ron,which fell apart due to the constant fighting,Ron jealousy issues got worse when he couldn't get a permanent job,while Hermione got a job as a teacher.

Ron Prewitt lived a very lousy life,he He tried to enter another magical community,but only to be kicked out after his identity was exposed.After much trying  he was able to get a job in the muggle world.But the problem was he let his issues cloud his judgment therefore losing his job most of the time.After his relationship with Hermione fell apart,he tried dating muggle women,but nothing worked he remained single for the rest of his life.Ron did find a job,he worked as a janitor,he became as bitter as Flinch and started cursing Harry Potter till his death.

Molly Weasley or Prewitt now,she never changed she cursed Harry Potter and tried to advocate for Dumbledore,but only for it backfire on her as she was kicked out of her family The Prewitts.As Molly aunt had the power to kick them out,as Bill never took the family Lordship and seeing how Molly and Ron brought disgrace to the family they were kicked out too.

Arthur,Bill and Fred all lived a better life than the rest,they were able to enter small wizarding community after lot of trials.They still were looked at with distrust,so marrying someone with wizarding heritage was not possible.While Ginny was able adapt changing her hair color and married a muggle and lived a peaceful life,she did write apology letter to Harry.

Dumbledore and Snape's name was marked as the worst teacher and Headmaster of all time.Both of them got a mark in history as they wanted,as Dumbledore had brought down the academic standards of hogwarts to alltime low after he became the Headmaster and Snape was found to be the reason the number of Aurors and Potions master became low in britain.Their deeds were marked for everyone to know.

McGongall became the Headmistress of Hogwarts for two year before it closed down because of finding the number.of students and academic standards to be low.She had a black mark on her for being a yes women to everything Dumbledore did without questions,she was regarded as an ignorant teacher.The other teacher were also regarded the same way,Pomona Sprout was actually fired after finding out the the fact she actually turned a blind eye to Harry Potter suffering after his name came out of the goblet of fire,she was considered a disgraced Hufflepuff,the same can be said for Filthwick who was did the same for bullying that occured in his house.

Hagrid was left alone by Harry,but the man was a thorough Dumbledore support and refused to believe the man was manipulative which only caused him more trouble as he was forced to move away,Harry knew the man was an idiot so he set up the Dragon Reserve to recruit him,but Harry did make sure to give the guy a huge reality check about Dumbledore.

Draco Malfoy survived because the boy atleast didn't act like he was friends and stab Harry Potter in the back,but the dark mark on his arm did earn him some problems,he was cleared after finding he was forced to take it,Harry Potter testifying helped his case.But he had to pay huge fine,he also lost a lot of alliances due to his past behavior at Hogwarts.But he learned his lesson and actually became a better person,he did go on to marry Astoria Greengrass and his son Scorpicus actually was able to bring honor back to the family name.Harry actually cured Astoria Greengrass of her curse because of he dated her sister Daphne Greengrass for a while.(Ofcourse Harry Potter did date other women during his time,like he married Fleur Delacour.Harry lived a happy life with Andromeda and Teddy Lupin,which turned out that Nyphadora Tonks only stayed with Remus because of their son,after all which women would trust a guy who would run away when they tell them about their pregnancy.This was story for another time)

All the students who went to Hogwarts during that time,found their life to be very hard with Wizarding Britain going down, they had to find job in other wizarding communities were they looked at with disgust and distrust,they were treated the same way they treated Harry Potter.

.