Chapter 31

The Black Sibling finished their training and started going on night patrols from time to time.Billy imprinted on a women named Sarah Wilde.Nora would imprint on Mathew Parker,Jennie on Roy Mcvoy,Connie on Mark James and Emmie on Joseph Knight.All of them would settle down in Forks and each sibling would join the Rangers,just so they could keep being a Shifter.

Hadrian would meet Charlie Swan best friend of Billy,who was the son Geoffrey and Helen Swan.The couple actually interested Hadrian as he could tell Geoffrey and Helen were both Shields 
and their son would be the same.

Charlie's wife Renee also caught Hadrian eye as her thoughts, constantly being broadcasted, it also seem to have an effect on people around her, drawing them to her and her intentions, making them anxious to help or assist in some way.

Hadrian had guessed, if Renée was to become a vampire, this ability may possibly evolve into a form of thought projection, making her able to influence others with her thoughts, albeit subconsciously.

In the Peverell Mansion
Rosalie was naked on top of Hadrian and Kate was also sleeping next to them. They had a very passionate night.Their bed broke multiple times due to their nightly activities,that Hadrian had to enchant the bed,so it did not break.

Rosalie nuzzled into Hadrian's neck while whispering"I am pregnant."

Hadrian looked at Rosalie with surprise as he asked"Really."

Rosalie nodded as Hadrian got up and kissed her on her forehead while saying"That's great."

Rosalie knew Hadrian has seen his son and wife die of old age,so she was afraid he wouldn't want to have any children.So she didn't push him for children,but this was slight surprise as they forgot pregnancy charm that night.But hearing him say,it was okay was huge relief for Rosalie.Also she had talked with Kate about this,and she was happy.

While Kate hearing the noice woke up groaning"So you broke the happy news."

Rosalie nodded and replied"Just now."

Kate nodded,while has been with Hadrian for a centuries,she was not ready for a child and she wanted to try one after Rosalie's child.A part of her was afraid of being bad mother.

Rosalie with a smile asked"Have you thought about naming our children."

Hadrian smiled and replied"I have thought about it,if it is a girl I would love to name it after my mother Lily ."

Kate nodded and then questioned"What if it is a boy?"

Rosalie answered"How about naming him after one of your father's friends?"

Hadrian shook his head replied"No,except for one the rest of my father's friends are not great."

Hadrian would never name his son after Remus no matter what,the man was a coward.He ran away when Tonks told him about the pregnancy.He always thought how did Tonks just take him back.It was only later from Andromeda that he found out the fact that both decided to break up and just co parent their child.

While Hadrian tried to not tell Teddy about negative about his father,but he also didn't know anything positive other than Remus being a good teacher.But Andromeda didn't pull any punches and told Teddy everything,which only made Teddy dislike his father,while adoring his mother.It was something he could just change.

Hadrian thought for a while and replied"Regulus."But he didn't know why,but he ones had a nightmare about a version of him naming his son Albus Severus Potter,it made him shudder a bit,that was a nightmare.

Rosalie looked at Hadrian ans whispered"Thank you for coming into my life."

Hadrian with a smiled and replies"It is actually,I am thankful for having two loving wives."

Rosalie Peverell would soon give birth to Lily Peverell would be born,her ability to mimic and replicate the powers,making it more powerful than before,this power would make her one of the most sought after immortal.

In 1986 Leah Clearwater and Sam Uley are born to
Joshua Uley and Allison Uley.He is the great-grandson of Levi Uley, and would become a big contender for the position of Chief.Also Joshua Uley would go on to have an affair with Tiffany Call.He would father of Embry Call.This would lead to Joshua getting memory wiped and thrown out of the tribe,with his ability to pass down their shapeshifter ability taken away from him.Allison Uley would receive a job from Hadrian and Sam would go one to view Hadrian as a father figure.

Also within a month later Rachel and Rebecca Black are born to Sarah and Billy Black.

A year later in 1987 Bella Swan is born on September 13th, in Forks, Washington, to Renée and Charlie Swan

A year later in 1987 Bella Swan is born on September 13th, in Forks, Washington, to Renée and Charlie Swan.The birth was Bella Swan actually made subtle ripple as this girl was considered to be fates chosen,but because of the presence of Hadrian.The meeting with her mate would become much harder than the original timeline,also there would be huge changes appearing in the new timeline.