Chapter 25

As Hadrian makes eye contact with Rosalie for the first time, he felt his magic react to her to her,it was not something he thought possible.But now he was bonded with this girl.Hadrian soon saw a small part of the future with Rosalie carrying a blond green eyed girl.

Kate with a smile introduced "This is Rosalie Hale."

Rosalie offered her hand,Hadrian saw an offered hand in front of me,he took it and kissed the back of the knuckles with a smile said"Nice to meet you, Rosalie."

Rosalie couldn't come up with any word's a she just nodded,while Hadrian was surprised and said"I will be in the guest room."as he then quickly walked away,he wanted to understand the bond he just formed with Rosalie just now.He already knew about Magical bonds,but never thought he would actually happen to him.

Hadrian then thought"Then again,I am immortal so it was bound to happen sometime."

Rosalie Hale slowly getting used to her new life,but still a part of her hated she could never have a children of her own.But that changed when she met Hadrian Peverell one look at him made  Rosalie's now undead heart beat again.It was shocking as she knew this man was Kate's mate.

Kate had recognised the look Rosalie had,so didn't say anything. It was shocking,but Kate came from a time where men having multiple wives was not uncommon.So it was not a hard concept for her to understand,but she was not sure how Rosalie would take the whole thing.

Rosalie with slight irritation questioned"How can that be correct?....I mean how he be your mate and also mine at the same time."

Kate calmly answered"He is different from us....What I am trying to say is he is true immortal and someone who was alive way before the vampires were a thing.Also his powers are different,it is real magic or witchcraft."

Kate let the information sink in as she continues"What happened between you two is called a magical bond from what he told me,it is a rare bond."

Rosalie Hale was slowly taking in all the information,as she questioned"So you are not a vampire?"

Kate nodded and replied"Yes,I was cold one at the start.But as you can see Harry changed me into someone like him."

Rosalie with slight hope asked"So you can have children now?"

Kate nodded and replied"Yes,we can."Kate soon explained"But,He won't just turn you just because you are his mate,I mean he is a gentleman only after knowing me did he take the next step in our relationship."

Rosalie was thoughtful."But as you said he is my mate too right."

Kate nodded and replied"Yes,but he won't just court you, just because you are bonded to him.Like I said he had a nobility streak which makes him unable to commit unless you really have feelings for him."

Rosalie nodded as he asked"So I would have share him with you?"

Kate shrugs and replied"There has never been a case like this before,but Hadrian being different may have been the case." 

Kate knew what Rosalie was now feeling was the just the need for getting a baby.Kate knew Hadrian wouldn't accept her like this,unless she starts to have real feelings for her.Which would happen soon since that's how bonds work,Kate had talked a lot with Harry having read many of the books from his library made her pretty knowledgeable about the things from his past world.

The magical bonds were rare; they were very similar to imprinting of shapeshifters or mate bonds of the cold ones.While you won't fall head over heels when the bond forms,it does make the feelings between the two grow faster than normal and the bond won't break no matter what.

Rosalie Hale was now in deep thought,she never thought something like this would happen to her,after all she just turned and met her mate just days after and now she finds out she has to share him with another woman was something hard to register in her mind.