Chapter 38

Hadrian talked a bit with Adam,Lia,Emmet and Ashley.But he was not okay with either Carlisle or Edward,it was okay as Cullen's returned back to their home one thing was clear Cullen's was really out of touch with supernatural world as they didn't have much knowledge about Chronos nor did they know the fact Volturi was kicked of their pedestal.They thought Chronos was just another powerful coven and didn't give it much thought,also Hadrian found Sam Uley shifted and it was crazy for him,it didn't take long as two days later Rebecca shifted.Sam's wolf form was black wolf,while Rebecca's wolf had a Silverish fur, either darker or lighter in color.

Hadrian watched as both Sam and Rebecca was sitting in front of him as he questioned"I am assuming Rebecca you father told you everything about being a shifter."

Rebecca nodded as Hadrian turned to Sam and asked"So Sam, are you ready to watch over Forks like how all your previous ancestors did?"

Sam smiled and with slight pride replied"Yes I am."

Hadrian nodded and with a smile asked"I heard Leah,also decided to be a Shifter and join you on patrols?"

Sam had huge smile on his face and replied "She wanted bear some of my burden."

Both Leah and Sam had started dating some time now and both of them were called by the Chief and told about problems came with being shifter.Sam did want to be an shifter when he heard about it at first,but decided to wait till graduation.Also they were now planning to go to College in about two years.

Hadrian nodded,he could tell both were happy,he then looked at both and said"You both have to slowly start patrolling with Billy's pack learn from them.If you want advice there are magical portraits of previous shifters in the chief hall they will provide you with tips.Also the pay for joining the Rangers is good."

Rebecca and Sam nodded as they stood up and left the room.Hadrian could sense that Rebecca could be considered the strongest shifter and these two will have a pack of their own.After all a pack can't have two alpha's.

Now Hadrian saw his daughter Lily enter the room being 17 years old she has been wanting travel a lot and now with both Rebecca and Rachel having thing of there own Lily is kinda lonely.Rosalie who was cheering her up said"Come on cheer up,you can go traveling with Rebecca and Rachel after they get their powers in control."

Lily frowned and replied"Rachel is soon going to try and join the police academy soon.I am going to be alone again."

Hadrian sighed and said"Lily you have to remember they have their own life to live.After this you will also be going to college so everyone will be busy too."

Lily was thoughtful as her frown slowly disappeared and she gave her father a nod.That's when Kate entered the room with Luna in her arms,as she whispered"Don't make too much noise,I just managed to get her to sleep."

Hadrian nodded as he returned to reading his book,his family was really perfect now.While the Cullen's where still adjusting to the Forks high school Adam and Lia never liked this part of their life as they where stared at by everyone at school.Ashley spoke up"Just ignore them."

Lia with a smirk spoke up"I heard a lot of gossip about Edward.You seem to have a lot of fans here."

Edward gave Lia a glare and was grumbling about stalkers,as Adam rolled his eyes and thought"Doesn't he have stalker-ish tendencies too."

Adam specifically remembers him trying to stalking some of the Quilute's and even Hadrian back in the day.

Emmet grinned and added"I even saw girls take some of his hair that had fallen."

Adam,Lia and Ashley looked slightly ill,as Edward stormed off in irritation.

[A/N:Soon Bella is going to make her entry and she is going to be her moody and obsessed self.]