Chapter 47

Carlisle and Esme watch with concern. Emmett is draped over the couch with Ashley by his side.The room was comfy and had very beautiful interior decorations.

Adam and Lia were standing behind them,leaning over each other as Hadrian spoke up"You don't have to be worried,I made sure to cover for Edward.So no one noticed him except Bella."

Esme with slight interest and hope asked"So Bella is a shield like you?"

Hadrian nodded and replied"Yes, she is a really powerful one.Her father seems to a toned down version of it."

They were taking everything in as Ashley questioned"So she is really Edward's mate?"

Kate nodded and answered"We asked one of our friends who has ability to look into the future and she confirmed this."

Hadrian wasn't sure about it,since Alice did tell him there was shift in visions,like they are not fixed.

Carlisle looking at Esme with sigh and said"So we will have to convince him about this,after all Edward is not very keen on having a mate."

Hadrian shrugged and replied"If he wants to be alone for rest of eternity without one,so be it.While his whole family has one."

Carlisle frowned,while Kate added"You will have to make him see sense,it is not a good thing to reject a mate. Bad things happen to people who rejected it and the mate who is rejected."

This caused the Cullen's to be confused,while Esme asked"What do you mean by that?"

Rosalie explained"Hadrian has been studying Mate bonds for whole now,especially with out situation.It seems those that did reject them,would always have a very worst fate."

This caused Cullens eyes to widen,while Emmet asked"You guys are joking right?"

Hadrian shook his head and replied"No,we found many real life examples and it is now proven theory.I am sure many in supernatural world know about this."

While Fate was rolling her eyes hearing this,she had no intrest in Edward or Bella now,there whole bond depends on them,if Edward fucks this up,his only chance of having a mate will be gone.

There was silence as Lia scoffed  and spoke up"I don't know about you guys,but I am not going to marked with a bad fate because an idiot refused to be with his mate."

Carlisle was now worried said"We will talk with Edward about this."

Hadrian nodded and added"Also the boy is really interested in Bella,he is just on denial over it."

Adam chuckled and said"At least that makes things slightly easier."

The Cullen's nodded,while Kate said"On to the next issue,we had just taken out a couple of Nomads who entered this land.One of them survived because of her gift and chances are she may try to attack you,since her mate died in the attack."

The Cullen's  frowned,as Ashley,who was also confused and asked"We didn't do anything?"

Hadrian nodded in understanding replied"She just wants revenge,she hasn't seen who killed her mate directly.So she is just going after anyone who is in the area,which is Quiluete Tribe,us and you guys."

This caused silence to descend in the room,but soon Emmet broke it saying"Well shit."